Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • How’s the new Six Music line up going for you then?
  • stevious

I absolutely love Lauren Laverne in the morning. I like Mary Ann Hobbs as well.

All the middle aged men who play back to back shouty guitar music started to get a bit tiresome so I’m all for the new line-up.

CountZero

Working shifts, and with a job that’s entirely outdoors, the only time I get to listen is in the car, from around 06.29 to 06.50 then 16.10 to 16.40, or 09.29 to 09.50 then 19.10 to 19.40. I might get to listen if I’m in the car over the weekend for a bit, or sometime in the morning, but that’s it, so the reshuffle has barely registered, and I wouldn’t really be bothered anyway, al, I care about is the variety of music being played.

donks
    Free Member

i tend to spotify through the day now but 6 music is ok in the evenings and weekend. Riley and ravenscroft are my faves. Chris Hawkins is the one i can’t stand though…. he’s such a wet fish. MAH is pretentious but does play some ok stuff.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

I’m listening (now!) to the Don Letts’ Culture Clash – great music, well worth tuning in or on catch up later.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘How’s the new Six Music line up going for you then?’ is closed to new replies.