Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Howies Kaizen Jeans – Anyone ?
  • the_lecht_rocks

thoughts ?
    at £160, they’re very expensive – i’m very curious about their longevity…..

andym
    Free Member

I’ve got some and they are really, really, nice. I haven’t had them for very long so I can’t comment on longevity but they look like they should last a really long time. I don’t know if you ever had a pair of the old skool Levi silver tabs but they are that sort of weight and construction.

Mind you I got mine half price in the sale – as much as I like them I’m not sure I could justify paying £160.

Freezie
    Free Member

For that much cash, you may as well buy some proper japanese made denims like Pure Blue or Studio D’Artisan

CountZero

Well, I was browsing round a fairly ordinairy jeans shop up Park Street in Bristol a few years back with a friend, and perfectly ordinary girls jeans, with no name that I recognized were going for £180 or more! If I could afford a pair I’d buy them as a evening out pair, as I’ve had jeans last ten years or more so that makes them good value. I’ve got a pair of Skomers which I love, which are a couple of years old and hardly show any wear, as I mostly wear shorts from April to October. I have just bought two pairs of Timber jeans and another pair of Skomers for £30/pair in a sale, so they’llkeep me going for a while!

hora
    Free Member

For that much cash, you may as well buy some proper japanese made denims like Pure Blue or Studio D’Artisan
    ..but the marketing tells you that you don’t have to stretch your horizons to find the real thing. They do all the wandering and life journeys so their customers dont have to.

timber

got some old OSD doing fine, but they don’t get the wear the same.
    Both my canvas ones have stitching pulling from crotch, pockets and one pair lost a fly button – the more abused pair I wear for work though and have done for past 3 years or so, most cheaper stuff wouldn’t last 3 months in my job so think it is money well spent at sale prices

djglover
    Free Member

£160! last pair of jeans I got were less than a third of that, and they are Paul Smith

the_lecht_rocks

i’ll do the usual – wait for the sale 🙂

TooTall
    Free Member

I’ll do the usual and not buy Howies. £160! Do they think they are Rapha?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well, I was browsing round a fairly ordinairy jeans shop up Park Street in Bristol

Cooshti by any chance?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Howies Kaizen Jeans – Anyone ?’ is closed to new replies.