Howies CYB Enduro this weekend – who's in?

Home Forum Bike Forum Howies CYB Enduro this weekend – who's in?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Howies CYB Enduro this weekend – who's in?
  • teenrat

I am. heading there early on Sunday morning as I have no idea if theres anything going on on the saturday evening thats worthwhile.

Weather looks OK

Rob Hilton

Got a bit of a cold and feeling pretty asthmatic, so looks like I’m gonna be reduced to the 30k.

Probly won’t die 🙂

Premier Icon dazh
    Subscriber

I’m in. Did it last year when I was unfit and 2 stone heavier and had a hellish time so this year I have a score to settle. Don’t really care what the weather’s like, as long as I can avoid any punctures or mechanicals.

moonboy

Despite this being a very hard fought 60km last year, am heading back to CYB for the Enduro this Sunday.

Not looked at the weather reports…

Anyone else going?

seem to remember pushing my 35lb Alpine the last ~10 miles after my freehub packed up. Got a Howies Tee as a sympathy spot prize! Can’t make it this year, working (me that is, not the freehub, well, that is working, but thats not whats stopping me going…).

carlos

Yup, Third year running. Going down on the Sat for signing in etc.. Then a bit of a mooch round the skills and some trails. Staying up at the campsite and will prob end up a late boozy one again.

Hoping for a dry day and not too much waiting whilst some people walk sections.

Bit gutted that its back to a Sunday, much preferred it on the Saturday like last yr, but hey ho.

markrh

I’m in.. well i hope i am, other than them confirming payment i’ve heard nothing from them (is this normal?)
    and the web site seems economical with information to say the least and i’m not on facebook which it seems to expect you to be 😐

Premier Icon Nick
    Subscriber

Not this year, but enjoyed it last year, have fun.

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Aye going back and camping in van saturday night. Hoping the weather isn’t too foul. Shame its on a Sunday as it limits the beer swilling recovery. But I can still compensate for a lack of fitness with comforting calories afterwards :mrgreen:

carlos

Markh – Yeah the website is lacking info. Have you had the email off them?

i’ll be there.

look for a massive blue cotic solaris with x fusion fork.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Howies CYB Enduro this weekend – who's in?’ is closed to new replies.