Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • How would you punish bike thieves?
  • alexpalacefan

Through the courts?

APF

Tinners

I often wonder how many thieves read forums like this. Mrs T tells me that a she read about a thief in the papers (I think, from memory, he came from Bristol) who used to follow cars home from Afan. If that sort of thing goes on, they’re going to get pictures of bikes, rides, the lot from here.
    That said, life’s too short to worry about things like that. Now where are my jump leads again…..

Tinners

PS My bike is a “Mountain Predator” 10 speed, fully rigid, mountain bike that I bought from Asda in 1984 and still going strong.
    Yours faithfully,
    Tinners
    4 Acacia Avenue
    Outer Hebrides

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The current Mayor of London was one of the first to advocate the application of sharia law punishments for bike thieves. And why not? They’d soon stop….. 😉

khani
    Free Member

Sounds about right for a bullington boy……’orf with their hands old boy’

sambob
    Free Member

Own them with some bombers.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Place bike thief in a large copper pot with a special lid that bolts around their neck like a collar, leaving only their head poking out.

Place copper pot & bike thief on top of large pile of primed tinder.

Bring forth all members of bike thief’s family & ritually disembowel them, throwing their corpses onto the tinder.

When all are dead, light fire & slowly bring to the boil.

As he boils alive in agony the last things he will see are the dead faces of his family staring sightlessly at him in reproach.

Either that, or carefully flay him alive & nail his skin to his parents front door as a polite warning not to breed anymore anti-social scum…..

redthunder
    Free Member

Register on this forum 🙂 which will subject them to ever lasting pish tripe 😉

muddydwarf
    Free Member

surely that would fall under ‘cruel & unusual punishment# though? 😆

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Actually, talking about this at work today. A colleague had his bike stolen (Marin commuter type) & his brother who is a taxi driver saw it being ridden around by a teenage lad.
    When caught & questioned the kid said he’d bought it, bu couldn’t really say who from or where from. Colleague ended up buying the bike back off the kid! 😯

Personally i’d have been tempted to ‘pay’ him with a hammer blow to each kneecap – but that’s just me.

hambl90
    Free Member

I agree with edric 64 but do it using a blunt kitchen knife

shindiggy
    Free Member

Bombers

Junkyard
    Free Member

report to police claim on insurance leave it to the judical system to sort this out

EDIT: oh yes sorry should have got al totalitarian because they stole my things and I am a man BS on a forum. Own with wee bomb in their shoes or something

rudedog
    Free Member

Some form of humiliation – Lycra, single speed, 29ers, that kind of thing

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That’s a bit strong, Rudedog??

How can somebody be called ‘RudeDog’? 😕

does not in any way make sense….

brakes
    Free Member

pile them all up in Middlesbrough

then

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Bit unfair on Middlesbrough, no?

I’ve never bin there. Is it that bad?

Hairychested
    Free Member
    declan123
    Free Member

a heaft fine followed by fingers in a vice then one of those park tool frame holders in the back passage that will sort the mother bitches

Lummox

I know someone who carried some thick plastic cable ties with him after he previously caught a mugger and ended up having to let him go as the ‘mob’ weren’t taking to kindly to his citizen’s arrest. His new plan was cable tie ing the scum to a lamp post and reporting his location to the police.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Lock ’em in solitary with only the complete works of Jeffrey Archer to while away the time.

Actually, come to think of it that’s positively barbaric.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘How would you punish bike thieves?’ is closed to new replies.