Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • How to Teva shoes measure up?
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Hi folks, just a quick one for you, I’m looking for some flat pedal shoes & I have come across These Teva Links & I was wondering if anyone knows how they size up? I’m normally a size 9, but have a fairly wide foot, anyone care to give guidance?

Many thanks in advance.

chakaping
    Free Member

I just got another Teva shoe, the Crank.

Normally a 9.5, bought size 10, fits better than expected. So if Links are same they may come up slightly small.

woody2000

I tried a pair on at the weekend, they were a little narrow/tight fitting IMO.

mcnultycop

I’ve got 9 in links, I am normally a 9. They are fine.

verses

I have a pair of these in UK 11, I’m normally UK 11 and they’re spot on.

honourablegeorge

Take a size 10 normally, Links in 10 fit me perfectly, a really comfortable shoe.

bungalistic
    Free Member

Just got myself some Teva links in size 9, seem ok size wise, maybe not quite as wide as my previous 5.10s but still comfortable

burgatedicky

I’ve got a pair of Links Mid, picked up in a sale last year.
    I found I had to go up a size, but I have quite wide feet so that’s quite normal for me.

boxxer7
    Free Member

They are pretty narrow size wise, I’m a 10 and bought a 10 which fit but are still a little narrow for my liking. They certainly don’t stick like 5.10s to pedals either. That said I still like them but preferred my old freriders.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Thanks all, some difference of opinion as to go up a size or not so I guess I’ll have to take a chance one way or the other.

Cheers.

nick1962
    Free Member

They are definitely narrower than 5:10s if that’s any help,and don’t grip as well either!
    Check e bay for some cheaper Teva links.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEVA-LINKS-MID-MOUNTAIN-BIKING-SHOES-DOWNHILL-FREERIDE-MTB-BMX-HI-TOP-CLIPLESS-/360672263356

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Thanks Nick, I had seen those but thanks for the thought & the info 8)

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I used the size chart on their site and the fit on mine was perfect.

http://www.teva.co.uk/sizing-chart/sizing,en_GB,pg.html

matt_outandabout

I find they had the same fit as Salomon: smidge narrow, smidge small (but did not change my size). I am 9, took Teva 9.

corsair
    Free Member

I have slightly wide feet, take a UK 11 in everything else and the Links Mid in UK 11 are fine for me, comfy enough that I don’t notice them at all when I’m riding. Soles aren’t as sticky as my Freeriders (no surprise), but they do ok.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Thanks again, I looked at their sizing chart & to them I am actually a size 8, so I think I will risk the size 9.

Cheers all.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

A quick update for others who may be wondering, mine turned up today & they are slightly narrow for me, but I won’t be sending them back as they are not overly tight & I think they will give enough for me not to notice it.

Many thanks to all of those that offered advice.

Cheers.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘How to Teva shoes measure up?’ is closed to new replies.