Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • how to stop cats pooping in my garden…
  • Shibboleth
    Free Member

The vast majority of pet owners are responsible human beings.

How can you possibly say they’re responsible when they turn the things out to roam free???

The only responsible cat owners are the ones that keep their cats indoors where they can do no harm.

A cat roaming free can kill birds, defaecate in childrens’ gardens, sandpits and cause all manner of problems for other people, including spreading disease and endangering health. How can it be “responsible” to allow that?

My garden is around 1 acre, so it’s rather difficult to protect it with a Super Soaker! However, a .22 rimfire rifle works a treat, and I have no quarms whatsoever about using it to rid my property of the scourge of irresponsible, selfish twunts’ cats.

p8ddy
    Free Member

“How can you possibly say they’re responsible when they turn the things out to roam free???”

Um….because doing so isn’t irresponsible? Imagine, the front of pet owners caring about their pets and letting out. Still, my humble apologies for helping contribute to the world not being quite to your liking or convenince.

“A cat roaming free can kill birds, defaecate in childrens’ gardens, sandpits and cause all manner of problems for other people, including spreading disease and endangering health. How can it be “responsible” to allow that?”

A car driving down the road could become uncontrolled and knock someone over, killing them. A bike could hit a walker, injuring them. How irresponsible is that? Ha ha ha… Seriously, you need to take a good hard look at yourself. Letting a cat out isn’t “allowing” anything. The world works by people trying to live beisde others and actually colaborating. Like the OP was trying to do.

“My garden is around 1 acre, so it’s rather difficult to protect it with a Super Soaker! However, a .22 rimfire rifle works a treat, and I have no quarms whatsoever about using it to rid my property of the scourge of irresponsible, selfish twunts’ cats”

2 things here – No1, that comment could get you a visit from the police. You’ve just admitted to breaking the law. No2, it might also get you beaten limp by a cat owner who finds their pet injured or killed by your intolerance.

Do you shoot at birds because they eat worms? Or are your value judgements always as subjective? Projecting human values onto animals or expecting human values of animals is preposterously stupid.

binners

Does anybody know if they’ve got him to start taking his medication again? I do hope so. For everyone’s sake 😯

user-removed
    Free Member

Contender for the world’s unhappiest man, right there.

gonzy
    Free Member

UPDATE: Its now been 5 months since i installed the sonic cat repeller and in that time i’ve not found any more evidence of them using the garden as a toilet…so i can confidently say the cat repeller works!!

motivforz
    Free Member

I just googled pooing animal repellants and it directed me back to STW! 5 appearing in my garden, which I discovered after finding one on my back wheel. I have a chilli sauce which I haven’t got on with (bitter astringent taste) and was going to chuck it out. Well I have now, just all over the lawn! Hopefully it’ll keep the poo-fiends away.

breadcrumb

Or they’ll end up with the squits!

Ultrasonic doodah worked for me too, batteries been dead for ages and still no poo- guess the cats know its a no poo zone.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I’m loving the garlic suggestion as next doors cat dug mine up and shat in the hole last night.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘how to stop cats pooping in my garden…’ is closed to new replies.