• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How to remove a classified ad?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Try as I might, I can’t see how. ‘Your ads’ just takes me to ‘create your ad’. 🙃

I put a bike on by mistake. It now doesn’t wish to be sold. The universe is wrong.

funkmasterp

You keeping the Vagabond then? I think you can mark as sold, not sure if you can delete though.

ads678

You can edit your listing, so just put a big **bike no longer for sale** on it.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

You keeping the Vagabond then?

Yes, thank the gods. It obviously loves me long time (see your fugio/vagabond thread)

OK try as might, can’t see an ‘edit’ button anywhere, neither on the ad listing or the ad itself. Have just left a comment ‘no longer for sale’. If anyone has a better suggestion (along with instructions suitable for an apparent perma-noob) I would be most grateful 😎

iainc

If you mark as sold under manage your ads, you can then delete it.

Glad you’re keeping the Vagabond 👍

joshvegas
    Free Member

When you are in the classifieds.

Click the burger menu again.

You’ll find the options have changed and one of them is manage ads as above.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

argh. Back to the old ‘STW repeatedly crashes and logs me out’. I have struggled for months on both Safari and Chrome.

Anyway thanks for patience folks, but mine is shot after an hour of trying so giving up. As stated, the classifieds menu item ‘your ads’ appears to have a dropdown submenu signified by a down-arrow, yet in practice the arrow is inert/inactive as clicking it simply takes me to the ‘create your ad’ page every time, seeing no dropdown menu. ie:

Drac

Yeah it doesn’t work on iPads not even mine.

Drac

Manage your ads

Try clicking on that.

damascus
    Free Member

Worst stealth ad ever! 😁

Just add a reply underneath the advert saying not for sale.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

drac ftw (high fives)

Now I can go riding today without minor OCD spoiling this sunshine 😊🤣

Drac

✋🏻

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How to remove a classified ad?’ is closed to new replies.