Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How to get sunshine figures for this year compared with last year?
  • globalti
    Free Member

Mrs Gti is outraged because the gas payment has just gone up from £80 a month to £135 a month. Nothing has changed except that she is in the habit of taking long showers after her thrice-weekly swim (don’t ask) and possibly because our solar panel has given us less heat this year. It certainly has never hit target of 60c as it has often in previous summers.

So how would I find out how many hours of sunlight we had in Lancashire this calendar year compared with last calendar year?

Edit: Her last text may provide a clue: “I have a shower after I swim but there’s always plenty of hot water left in the cylinder.”

perchypanther
    Free Member

Wunderground

hodgynd
    Free Member

Time to change suppliers methinks ..

globalti
    Free Member

Thanks fifeandy, that shows that in the first nine months of 2017 North-West England and North Wales had 56 hours less sunshine than in the same period last year.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Excessive showers and swimming?

Is she trying to wash “something” off??

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

Has she turned up the thermostat on your swimming pool?

stever
    Free Member

Here’s our output compared to the last few years, N Cheshire. Down a bit each quarter. 8kW shower trumps every other appliance in the house, tell her to get a move on 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How to get sunshine figures for this year compared with last year?’ is closed to new replies.