Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How to get merrily mucked about on the classifieds !
  • steel4real
    Free Member

I guess some people just aren’t bothered are they, I mean you respond to an add, email an offer,

First ad

see the ad repeated a few days later, respond politlely and indicate you’ve already responded to the last ad and then the chuffin clown goes and sells it to someone else offering less. 👿

Second ad

Mild rant over, I’m with Earl on this one.

MrAgreeable

pstokes99 – Member
    I’ll take the bashring – how/where do you want the money? Only got about £15 in paypal at the moment; can send that and the remainder in the post.

e-mail in profile.

Cheers
    Paul

Posted 21 hours ago

I read that to mean that he was going to send £15 straight away, then the rest of the money by post. In which case, fair play, the seller got a couple more quid than you were offering her. Even if that’s not the case, she can sell to whoever she wants.

In any case it’s only a poxy bash ring. You need to get over yourself.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

seeing as you didnt reply to my email i sent just after you sent me an email and didnt reply to my 2nd reply on forum yday i figured you didnt want it at the £20

so you didn’t reply to 2 emails but she’s messing you around ?

aP
    Free Member

steel4real – Member
    Well thanks for nothing – it looked like you just wanted to muck me about and you did…..

…..I hope you get a similar treatment in the future.

To be honest I wouldn’t be keen to trade either.

Jamie
    Free Member

I don’t think your going to come out of this one too well mate posting a topic like this. Its too hot, just go outside 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

Golf Chick rocks! You were impatient, mate. And as said before, it’s just Feltham bashring 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How to get merrily mucked about on the classifieds !’ is closed to new replies.