Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • how to get ibiza deal , any info welcome
  • craigbike
    Free Member

hi
    just trying to sort very last minute deal for Ibiza to go clubbing

any info for flights and hotels and where to go and how to get deal
    gratly appreciated
    cheers craig
    is it poss to get flight and book something there?

iolo
    Free Member

This is the most expensive time to to go. Wait until the season ends and go in the last week or so.

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Take double the amount the holiday cost for your club entry fees

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    euans2
    Free Member

I’m just back from Ibiza, we went for a stag doo, stayed 3 nights in the hotel Abrat which is on the edge of San Antonio, food wasnt the best but the hotel was of a good standard with nice grounds for relaxing, all rooms were air conditioned which was a welcome bonus adn the hotel was a quiet with no wild parties.

As for cost, a Vodka and Red Bull is 23euros in the pubs and clubs, a 250ml bottle of water is 10euros and a beer is around 12euros. Drinking in the hotel was much cheeper option and if you are having a drink watching the sun go down on the beach then you can always buy your drink out the shops, doing this brings the prices right down.

As for clubs, if you pay on the door then you will be getting ripped off! we could by tickets from our hotel reception, we paid 30euros to get into Eden, it was something like 45 on the door. Amnesia, we paid 69euros,this was prepaid for back in the UK and it was for the VIP area which I would recomend as it’s good to get away from the maddness!

All in all, in the 3 nights I was there I spent over £700, the memories are vague and I wouldnt recommend going on a short 3 night stag doo to anyone, it took me over a week to recover as we were pretty much on it from the moment we landed till the moment we took off again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘how to get ibiza deal , any info welcome’ is closed to new replies.