Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • How to enter PPDS
  • batfink
    Free Member

On a slightly more helpful note than “bazinga!”….. there looked like there was plenty of availability – Morzine on the friday said 685 or something like that

singletrackhor
    Free Member

its working now

morzine on friday 🙂

weeksy

god knows if i’m in… trying from another server as i can only get the duplicate payment info and no emails etc.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Site reopened at 10:15, all booked up within 4 mins – phew !

big_scot_nanny

done! Phew, 9 riders for Saturday 30th fron Chatel.

Can’t wait!

Good luck everybody!

Kev

ikimbunza
    Free Member

Yay, i’m in. Friday from Chatel.

Anyone else doing it from Chatel on the Friday? I’m on my lonesome 🙁 with the family on holiday so wondering if i could tag along with anyone. Could be a long day on my own…

Chris

jambalaya
    Free Member

ikimbunza – I’m sure you’ll find someone to tag along with, just get to lift early and ask around. I’m riding for Team Normal No Mates too (Saturday from Champery) as my friends want to do their Alps trip in mid-July

weeksy

ARRGGGHHHHHHH. PAyment refused with other card and payment method… so i may have 0 entries… or i may have 6.

weeksy

Well i think i’m in for me and the lads…. although how many i’ve paid for i have no idea at all LOL

RV
    Free Member

That worked better that time. 4 riders, Saturday, Chatel. Can’t believe I had to book for two people that live in Chatel.

Cheeks
    Free Member

All booked, Sunday, Chatel, see you there boys and girls 😀

MrGFisher
    Free Member

Morzine sold out for all days!

unstableJ
    Free Member

ikimbunza, we’ll be a scruffy bunch of 6 mainly grumpy Yorkshire-men starting out of Chatel at about 8 am on the Friday if you want to look out for us, I’ve a blue Orange 5 (compulsory Yorkshire bike of course!)and number 728.

James

bay73
    Free Member

Friday Morzine for two people booked! That was bloody frustrating though…

ikimbunza
    Free Member

James,

Fantastic, thanks for the offer. Email in my profile.

Can’t think of anything better; Yorkshire banter and Alpine trails 😉

Chris

Trimix
    Free Member

I got 7 in for Les Gets Friday – finally. Touch and go, as each time I registered the next rider the number of spaces dropped loads.

Quite why you would enter more than one rider at a differen start point Ive no idea. Anyway, panic over, we are in.

big_scot_nanny

Do you think we should have a mass STW Pint-athon in Chatel?

We are doing it on Saturday morning, but it might be good laugh to meet for a pint at some point over the weekend?

Kev

weeksy

Yeah, why not mate…. Although i don’t know if i/we can get from Chatel to Morzine after

jambalaya
    Free Member

So 24 hours on ….

Chatel, Les Gets and Morzine are sold out for all days, as expected, these are the most popuar biking resorts certainly with the Brits.

Lots of start places still available.

Avoriaz for Fri and Sun – 60+ places each day
    Champery all days 199, 51 and 203
    Crosets All days 163, 126, 162
    Lindaret Fri (157) and Sun (89)
    Morgin Fri (180) and Sun (195)
    Torgon all days 172, 166, 172

big_scot_nanny

We started Champery last year. Village nice, but a bit dull. Also, doing that **** DH run at the end of the day was a bit terrifying for a mince-core big jessie like me.

**** Nora that was steep!

Kev

gsp1984
    Free Member

Signed up for chatel start on Sunday for 4 of us. Can’t wait, spending the week there afterwards.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘How to enter PPDS’ is closed to new replies.