Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)
  • How to delete my stw account?
  • tdog

Thanks

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash
    Subscriber

Oh, you can never leave…..

tdog

I am deleting as most online accounts as possible due to feeling suicidal

Please how can I do this

Premier Icon SaxonRider
    Subscriber

EDIT: Deleted in light of post above.

Please feel free to talk about it!

tdog

Oh and am donating over £13ks of mtbs

All of which are basically new and very very nice rides

Along with all my personal possessions

Premier Icon eddiebaby
    Subscriber

sorry to hear this mate. We have some great threads on here with people offering advice and help to those in a dark place. This could be a great place to stay for help.

Onzadog

From what you say above, this forum has proven to be really useful to a lot of people in the past.

Might be worth a bit if background, even if you set up a new username.

Premier Icon csb
    Subscriber

Not sure what the history is here but is there something you want to share that might help you feel better about life?

easily

If you need a friend tdog you’ll find plenty here.
    Talk to us if it will help

Premier Icon gnusmas
    Subscriber

If you need a chat I will listen and hopefully help, please get in touch. Happy to ring you or message, either is fine.

Everyone has been so helpful to me in my long and difficult journey it’s the least I can do in return. Wish I could do more sometimes though.

Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

Plenty of us to talk to mate.
    Hang on in there……and talk to us.

You don’t have a power kite by any chance…..? 🙂

Send me a PM, let’s have a chat.

Premier Icon frankconway
    Subscriber

Call the samaritans on 116123 – they will listen and are completely non-judgemental.
    Talking eases the pressure.

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Don’t do it. Always the wrong thing to do. Almost everyone who tries and fails realises it was a bad idea. I personally know three.

Subscriber

What he said.

You would be missed, more than you will know.

Let us know what’s up.
    Talk to us.

Premier Icon Philby
    Subscriber

Please talk to someone – someone from here, the Samaritans, a family member or a friend! Talking will help you find a route out of how you are feeling at the moment!

Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

Woah! Don’t do anything rash. We’re still awaiting photos of your cat trebuchet!

Premier Icon Houns
    Subscriber

As the saying goes, we’d rather listen to your problems than your eulogy

We’re here

Premier Icon speedstar
    Subscriber

Psychiatrist here. We are always available to chat. These times will pass. We are seeing a lot of people rightly feeling very anxious right now but you need to know most people will still be ok. Call 111 if you need to speak to a professional or Samaritans, Breathing Space or any other support number. Sorry you feel like this.

Subscriber

Onion, I can do you a squirrel catapult?

iolo

All I can say is thing will get better. I should know – I*ve been sectioned twice.
    My life is now good. New start in Austria married to an amazing woman working as a bike wine guide.
    Get help. Even if you think it won’t work.
    It will get better.

As you can see from the replies people care, even though none of us have probably met you we do care and your life is worth it.
    please reach out for help be it one of us or someone like the samaritans, please remember this will pass and we will all be able to ride bikes again properly soon

cvilla

iolo: bike wine guide….great job?

Otherwise try to avoid too much news, but easier said than done, plenty of people to talk/message with here and elsewhere, just first steps and all that.

tpbiker

As soemone who struggles with mental health, these past few weeks have increased my anxiety 3 fold. And right now life seems terrible..

But the thing that keeps me going is, remember all the great things you want to do now and can’t. Well they will feel 10 times more amazing in 3 months time when you can do them again..

This shit ain’t going to go on forever.

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

lots of offers of help above but here’s another, been there done that and got the scars. PM me if you need a chat.

Premier Icon Houns
    Subscriber

Yup, what tpbiker said..

I’m typing this trying to distract myself from an anxiety attack worsening into a panic attack. I’ve got all sorts of worrying pains etc at the moment that I know are ‘just’ anxiety.

Yes it’s crap at the moment, but what we’re all going through together, and what people like you and I are going through with struggling mental health, it’s not going to last forever. We will, and you will, get through this

Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

I’m typing this trying to distract myself from an anxiety attack worsening into a panic attack.

And all because you didn’t get a beer delivery 🚚

Premier Icon SaxonRider
    Subscriber

@tdog, I just sent you a PM with my number and real name. Please feel free to call.

Premier Icon Poopscoop
    Subscriber

tdog, I attempted to end things in my 30’s but thank goodness I didn’t succeed.

It would have devastated those around me.

Please, please talk to someone. Saxon is a great guy. Give him a call.

We are all here for you mate. Not just words on a forum, we are here for you.

Premier Icon 2unfit2ride
    Subscriber

Bloody hell, speak to the samaritans, please.

iolo

iolo: bike wine guide….great job?

The best job ever. A bit quiet now though.
    tdog, there’s some amazing people on here who will try and help. You are not alone.

Premier Icon bentandbroken
    Subscriber

@tdog

Please don’t do anything hasty. Have a look at the Capaign Against Living Miserably website (there is a web chat feature, or give them a call on

0800 58 58 58

project

Huge number of us can chat to you, its never to late to talk or type,lots of help out there for all.

Premier Icon gnusmas
    Subscriber

Has anyone heard anything?

Premier Icon Poopscoop
    Subscriber

tdog, get your butt back on here and talk. Rant. SHOUT, whatever you want.

Premier Icon brads
    Subscriber

Don’t do this.

My friend and cycling buddy killed himself last christmas day.

A truly awful waste of a great human. I was gutted as were so many other people.

I genuinely believe that someone killing themselves will regret the act right at that last second, but by then it’s too late.

Premier Icon Poopscoop
    Subscriber

Anyone on here know tdog irl??

Premier Icon gnusmas
    Subscriber

Does someone know where he is? It might help us to know where he’s from and if someone is nearby. I know we are meant to be social distancing but someone needs to try and make sure he’s OK.

Subscriber

South Devon I think.
    He mentioned Plymouth Road in a recent post, don’t know if that’s a trail, main road or what.

tdog, I hope you don’t mind but I contacted the mods when you first posted to see if anyone had your address.

Please let us know you’re ok.

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

He did live in Tavistock, no idea where though.

Just sent a WhatsApp to the last number I had for him but it’s showing as unread. Didn’t know him well and he seemed to change numbers a lot so no idea if it’s an active number, last got a message from that number in June.

This is the best community you can be part of. Please let us help ….. I am happy to talk to you on the phone if you want to message me.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.