• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by poly.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How to arrange a pallet delivery
  • keppoch

I bought an axle for a small van on Ebay, seller described it wrong despite me doing my best to check.

I now need to return at my own cost on a pallet. Has anyone got any advice on how to arrange and who will be cheapest to send it with? I will need confirmation of delivery.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Most networks will offer a service of collection and delivery and all will offer some form of tracking wit ha POD at the end ( Proof of delivery )

Also most have a limit on dimensions ,i which the axle goes over will add extra charges ,, let me know where from and where to and i will see if i can point you in the right direction

keppoch

CF24 3H_ (Cardiff) to CT13 9L_ (Sandwich).

Any recommendations appreciated.

kenttaff13

Most pallet newtorks would be able to do this. Generally looking at dims of 120×100 base size. Anything over this will double your costs. Would need to be free of oil as well. Can give you the name of a couple of companies in your area who can possibly help.

stevedoc
    Free Member

keppoch Give these guys a call they are your local Palletforce depot with luck they could help 🙂

Owens Road Services
    Address:
    Unit 19, Park Crescent, Waterton Industrial Estate, Bridgend. CF31 3YN
    Telephone:
    01656 662600
    Fax:
    08445 834536
    Email:
    palletforce67@owens-logistics.com
    http://www.owens-logistics.com

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Are you sure it’s not cheaper to just employ the services of a ‘man and van’ type of service?

wwaswas

Paisley freight do a pallet service.

timber

Not meant as a sarcastic comment, but how did they get it to you?

Otherwise, my uncle has used shiply for stuff he’s won on ebay such as staircases.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Palletways on Barry dock?

properbikeco
    Free Member

if it has been described incorrectly on ebay shouldn’t the seller be footing the bill and sending it back?

poly
    Free Member

look at http://www.speedshift.co.uk/ (other similar suppliers exist – I’ve used this one for pallets with success).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How to arrange a pallet delivery’ is closed to new replies.