Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • How to add weight to your bike
  • Thrustyjust
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25436871

And can do 20 mph…… Like bikes don’t at times.

poly
    Free Member

I actually thought it was quite a nice approach to the electric bike…

If we all agree that there is safety in numbers then the more people who cycle the better. if this helps someone make a journey they wouldn’t by bike (because of distance, steepness, arriving at work sweaty and tired etc) then surely its a good thing.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

One less car? If so I’m all in favour of it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jonahtonto
    Free Member

oh i quite liked the idea.
    self contained, assists only when pedals turn, wireless, re-gen braking, and its as simple as wheel change to turn your assisted commuter into you weekend hardtail.
    i dont have need for and electric bike (you cant commute with a cement mixer) but if i did i would be looking in this direction

jekkyl

would be interesting to try one out and see just how much of an assist it provides.

phiiiiil

I think it’s a fantastic idea. My commute is up a big hill then down the other side; if I could pedal consistently for the duration instead of exploding from exertion uphill and freewheeling downhill it would be the best thing ever.

A common reason (/excuse) why people don’t cycle is that Britain is often a hilly place; anything that smooths out the effort required is surely a good thing.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

double post

M1llh0use
    Free Member

weight = 5.9kg

ouch!!

also does not fit 27.5″ (apparently no need as they pedal themselves)

https://www.superpedestrian.com/

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Reinvented wheel?

Electric motor wheels aren’t a new thing, I had a blast on one years ago, was good fun but not as good as a proper electric bike.

aracer
    Free Member

It has an SDK – woo!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How to add weight to your bike’ is closed to new replies.