Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • How stinky are your trumps?
  • kimbers

Holy moly

Full roast 2 days in a row, plus cheese, pate, port, wine, beer

My eyes were stinging when I lifted the duvet over my head this morning to check it out.
    My wife was not best pleased.
    My 6 year old son asked me to apologise at breakfast and he normally thinks trumps are hilarious.

Salad for me today

bikebouy
    Free Member

You are gross.

fin25
    Free Member

Mine are so bad even my dogs have stopped enjoying them.

big_scot_nanny

Similar issues here in the Nanny household, absolutely rank! Hard to isolate the cause, I blame the after eights 🙂

grahamt1980

**** horrific today.
    Wife has just complained about them

arrpee
    Free Member

Birds falling, lifeless, from the sky.

funkmasterp

Made the missus wretch yesterday. Never felt such a mix of shame and pride before. Think I’ll be mainly drinking water today 😳

RustySpanner

Spanner manor, as we speak:

Never, ever playing ‘let’s steal something at midnight mass’ again.

bearnecessities

Is that a honkey?

RustySpanner

We’re having a turkey like everyone else next year.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Something that was on at the local seems to be able to generate turnip vapour

Harry_the_Spider

jekkyl

not so much the smell here it’s the quantity, how many in 10 minutes would constitute illness?

newrobdob
    Free Member

Mine aren’t stinky. I am disappointed. However they are EXTREMELY numerous, loud, violent and prolonged. I swear I’m going to need some sort of burn gel soon.

ferrals
    Free Member

It’s not just the trumps, I am sweating eau de sprout at the moment 😀

cardo

NBC underpants on

tomhoward

Biblical.

fin25
    Free Member

I’ve had to check my gusset for mahogany twice today already.

😳

senorj

I slept downstairs last night , pale ale&rum and ginger (not my normal tipple but supplied by a guest) makes for a heady brew. Bawk.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Yesterday? Like pure, unadulterated death. Even I needed to open the car window. Although I’m not sure if the streaming eyes on my part were from the smell or the laughter.

Hohum
    Free Member

Not too bad at the moment, thankfully.

When my IBS was really bad a year or two ago they were frequent and putrid.

andyl
    Free Member

downshep

Home made lentil soup starter followed by roast with red cabbage and sprouts two days running. Mine don’t even smell like farts any more, just pure methane.

The magic duvet needs tying down and a carbon capture system.

CheesybeanZ

Absolutely vile after too many of the Bil pickled shallots and homemade piccalilli…… vile .

jimmy

Sprouts actually make mine more palatable, if that’s possible – dropping from 10/10 for a festive 8/10. They’re more volumous (cubic metre, not decibels) but the none festive fart is a lot more offensive.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Have evidently reached that age where family imagine I’ve developed an insatiable taste for chocolate liqueurs and Ferrero Rocher products. I tried to off them all in a day (questionable festive products, not family) along with more veg and gravy than have eaten the last month. Followed by Cornish Blue cheese and various alcoholic drinks. Chilli nuts to finish.

The results are odious, hot, clinging, and heavier-than-air. I am now following in my own fartsteps wearing a permanent worried expression. Time to ditch the onesie and socks combo and go outdoors a lot. Or go swimming in some over-chlorinated water.

Northwind

I was sharing a room with my little brother for the last couple of nights… He turned in first, when I went in later I actually thought he’d shat himself. He’s an abomination. But he’s gone home now so all I need to do is burn the bedroom and it’ll be fine.

km79
    Free Member

I’m sleeping with the window open just incase I die.

monkeyboyjc

Mine were so bad last night I woke my self up with the smell – I had to turn the light on as I thought the dog had poo’d on the bed!
    Wife was not pleased, so I blamed it on her.

binners

I nipped out in the car earlier, gleefully parping and giggling to myself as I drove along. As you do. I then nipped into the fresh air and popped in to the shop. On my return, as I opened the car door and sat back in it I felt physically sick, as my nasal passages were assaulted by the mother of all toxic odours. It literally brought tears to my eyes. I drove back home with the windows down. 😳

andyl
    Free Member

nothing like a good bodily function thread to make you chuckle away at your laptop screen until your ribs hurt!

edhornby

Like something has crawled up by bum and died whilst up there

jambalaya
    Free Member

My favourite line from Shrek, as he’s climbing up a sulphur emitting hillside

Donkey: Have you farted ?
    Shrek: If I had farted you’d have died

nbt

Just back from a week in our little caravan. It’s a bloody good job neither of us smoke as the air was a bit thick at times, a stray flame could well have seen us go boom

matt_outandabout

Genuine tears of laughter here.
    Well done people.

milky1980
    Free Member

Stayed at my parent’s house over the festive period so slept in a spare room on my airbed and in my sleeping bag. Knew I’d been parping through the night and that they had been potent, didn’t realise until I went to roll up the sleeping bag before coming home just how powerful they’d been! As I rolled it up and the air escaped from the filling a very concentrated waft went right up my nostrils. Eyes watered, struggled to breathe and had to go out of the room for fresh air :mrgreen:

It’ll be getting washed ASAP 😯

kimbers

Last of the turkey is going into an epic paella right now

Once more unto the breach….

hooli

I was woken with a slap last night. Seems I smell bad enough to wake the wife up 😀

P-Jay
    Free Member

My marriage is only safe because my Wife is blowing off as badly as me, we’re both rank amateurs compared to the youngest in the house Miss Jay at 2.5 can clear a room and we’ve got to check her nappy 4-5 times a day “no way that’s a fluff, she must have pooed!” But nope, bless her.

She likes an audience now though, not very lady like but she’ll ask everyone in the room to listen when she’s ready.

MrOvershoot

Well after the usual gargantuan Christmas dinner, then a cheese board yesterday that would repel a whole heard of goats tonight has been..

Bubble & Squeak including Sprouts, Roasties, Parsnips, garlic mushrooms & carrots. Accompanied by left over Pigs in blankets & pork stuffing all garnished with baked beans.

Lets put it this way most of us are well on the way to a Mt St’Helens recreation

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘How stinky are your trumps?’ is closed to new replies.