Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • How slow are RM deliveries at the moment?
  • vinnyeh

Item dispatched from CRC 1st class last Friday, still not here. Is that unusual at the moment? Stopped me riding for a week now, wondering whether to risk a trip to Evans, or wait.

theflatboy
    Free Member

it's unbelievable – you in london? here it's a nightmare, stuff just isn't arriving, i'm waiting for something from CRC as well 😡

vinnyeh

ha, just seen the subtle change in your name…

hora
    Free Member

Aye, I was expecting something yesterday from CRC. Funnily the despatch email didnt arrive until after the cut off point so I think its CRC's FAIL in my instance.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Assuming people on the classifides are being honest (no reason to think otherwise)

1st class post on Monday got to Reading on Wednesday, so a day late.

z1ppy

took 2 week from my last order from merlin, then they lost track of it between the sorting office and local post office…hey ho, eventually located it.

Spoke to the sorting office whilst trying to trace it, they asked when it was posted, I told them and the gits then had the balls to blame Merlin for not sending it when they did.
    The item was out of stock on merlin site the following day (after I ordered it) – I trust them more then Royal Fail!

stealthcat

I sent a helmet back to Specialized on Monday for a crash replacement and picked up the new one from the sorting office this morning (card through the door when I got home last night). OK, it's probably less than 20 miles between the warehouse and the delivery address, but it was London Royal Mail both ways without any problems…

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Sold something on classifieds the other day, posted it tuesday, guarranteed (sp?) by 1pm next day…still not arrived! I think I can reclaim postage cuz their a day late with delivery.

scaredypants

I ordered 2 hubs yesterday at 3.15 pm
    Arrived 9.30 this morning (Stif/RM) 😀 😳

ourmaninthenorth

Still waiting for something from Ribble that they put in the post days ago….

Coleman
    Free Member

No problems here [Midlands]. CRC dispatched yesterday, received this morning.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

We don't seem to be having any problems at all here in the East Midlands, well at least my stuff is all getting through on time.

Its a very odd this non-strike.

Crell
    Free Member

3 x CRC orders since Monday – Both 1st class and Parcelforce 48 arrived within 48 hours. A parcel from Balfa seems to have gone AWOL for over a week though. E Mids again.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘How slow are RM deliveries at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.