How should I feel when this happens……………

Home Forum Bike Forum How should I feel when this happens……………

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • How should I feel when this happens……………
  • hora

I read that as "I'd like to see mamadirt suck and see" (Ah my taxis here)

ajantom

Annoying yes, but what can you do?

After a quick look down his ebay history you can see he buys a lot of whole bikes and then splits and sells on the parts. So it's obviously a business thing. Ok on ebay…….. BUT if he's doing this from the classifieds on STW then maybe the mods should have a word, as it is meant to be for private sellers, not people trying to make a quick buck.

ajantom

Annoying yes, but what can you do?

After a quick look down his ebay history you can see he buys a lot of whole bikes and then splits and sells on the parts. So it's obviously a business thing, which is ok for ebay…….BUT if he's doing this from the classifieds on STW then maybe the mods should have a word, as he's not acting as a private seller anymore.

coffeeking

Get over it, you screwed up and sold it too low, he'll be buggered by the high price more than likely and eventually it'll go somewhere in between. In hte mean time you've bought something useful and enjoyed its use and he has had chance to try a frame in a certain size and find he didn't like it.

Do you keep track of all your old cars to make sure no-one re-sells them at a profit too?

hicksville

As I said
    c'est la vie………..good luck and all the best in the ebay sale!

iamsporticus

There are some I wouldnt sell to and plenty who I would

Its clear who the blatant traders/profiters/arthur daleys are on STW

I dont mind the free market but being haggled down on price here to see it straight to ebay even before they have received the goods (Orange 5 anyone) is just not nice

zaskar

I've seen adverts of some of my gear I've sold here cheap and then advertised months later at crazy prices.

Maybe check the price out next time but move on-what is done is done-just learn and don't make the same mistakes.

Life is too short!

Premier Icon dusty trails
    Subscriber

I think he'll be lucky to sell it – Merlin XLM on there a few months ago & the poor fella struggled to sell it – around the 600notes if i remember correctly – if it was a tadge bigger I would have snapped his hand off!!
    Don't forget that he will have a fairly hefty cut to pay the 'bay & paypal? – these guys take quite a chunk

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘How should I feel when this happens……………’ is closed to new replies.