Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • How on earth do you register for the classifieds?..
  • Lummox

Keep clicking the registration link and it just sends me back to the home page for the site?

Help

perchypanther
    Free Member

Can’t say.

It’s classified

Drac

Oooh yeah something broken there. I’ll highlight it to Tech.

tommathy

Use the login details for the account you are posting from.

Drac

Try this.

Create your ad

simondbarnes

Why do you need to register? You already have an account as you’re posting here…

damascus
    Free Member

Drac, I tried to put a wanted add on yesterday but failed and gave up. Will it work now?

Drac

I’ve just tested Damascus and can’t get a post to appear either. Hopefully tech will spot this error too.

scotroutes

I’ve just posted a Wanted ad (for testing purposes)

Drac

I’ve just posted a Wanted ad (for testing purposes)

Didn’t work on my iPad.

vinnyeh

I’ve just tested Damascus and can’t get a post to appear either. Hopefully tech will spot this error too.

What, even you can’t get in touch with them to report it?

kayak23

I’m calling stealth ad.

Drac

What, even you can’t get in touch with them to report it?

Look up there.

It really must be [broken] then 😂

Mike will know how to fix it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

you trolling now Drac?

Drac

ton

classifieds is what?

how dare you make such a inflammatory statement.

granny_ring

Is that a selfie on your add scotrouts 🙂

damascus
    Free Member

Scotroutes, I can see your ad now so I guess it’s working.

Only problem now is I can’t remember what it was I wanted 🤔

Lummox

Well that escalated quickly lol

Yes, trying to register to use the new classifieds or make a post but for the life of me couldn’t see how or what I needed to do.

Not a stealth ad, but there willhopefully be an ad for a patrol in xl and some 650b hope wheels 😜

daver27
    Free Member

yeah, doesn’t seem to be working at all.

cinnamon_girl

Once you’ve clicked on the Classifieds channel then click on “your ads” then click on “create an ad”. Looks OK to me.

simondbarnes

Working fine here. It doesn’t work if you’re running an ad blocker.

daver27
    Free Member

^^ Aha!! Adblocker it was, cheers

Lummox

I did it, still wasn’t intuitive but got there in the end.

alexxx
    Free Member

You mean it hasn’t been well thought out before going live?

Surprising

damascus
    Free Member

Hi,

I still can’t create a wanted ad. I’ve created for sale ads so I think I know what I’m doing and my phone is capable of doing it. Running opera on android.

Can’t attach photos. First time I try it goes to my archive. I Click add, attach or open but nothing. Then the link to attach no longer works. I preview and it just puts red asterisk next to everything I’ve completed.

I’m using the category “wanted”

Stealth wanted ad: I’m after a 27.2 dropper post for a winter build 😁

Thanks

Lummox

Six day review.

New changes to forum are rubbish,

No notifications
    Can’t use classifieds on iPad but can on iPhone.

And now I’m being told to register to read the fresh goods article, despite being a subscriber. Tried to click through and it just goes in loops with no fix.

Pretty chuffed off with it all, used to really enjoy the features on this site. Gone massively downhill and not in the riding bikes kind of way in my opinion.

Drac

And now I’m being told to register to read the fresh goods article, despite being a subscriber. Tried to click through and it just goes in loops with no fix.

Seems there may be a permission issue it has been reported to tech sorry for any inconvenience.

Lummox

Thank you Drac and I appreciate it’s not yourself that’s responsible for these issues but it seems each new ‘feature’ is eroding the site a bit more, I’m really hoping it’s growing pains but as a long term user I’m being properly turned off from the site/forum.

Saving grace is pretty much every other forum is bobbins too

mark_rich
    Free Member

How do you even browse the classifieds now????
    Can I view the ads in order of newest first? Everytime I look, the ads at the top are like 3 months old….. Sick of seeing the bloody green P7 at the top, if he hasn’t sold it by now he never will 😂.
    I used to enjoy browsing the ads with no real need for anything but picking up the odd random item I could use.
    It seems now that you have to search for what u want.
    Its been ruined 😭

simondbarnes

Can I view the ads in order of newest first? Everytime I look, the ads at the top are like 3 months old….. Sick of seeing the bloody green P7 at the top, if he hasn’t sold it by now he never will 😂.

The top few ads are paid for ones (blue background) and will stay at the top for 2 weeks (I think) unless they pay again. Scroll past these and the ads are then in chronological order.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘How on earth do you register for the classifieds?..’ is closed to new replies.