Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How much is my Nukeproof Mega 275 TR worth ? Should I sell ?
  • stennah
    Free Member

Hi I’m undecided as to whether to sell my NP mega TR 27.5 bike I was wondering how much I’d get for it it’s got –
    Monarch rt3 rear shock
    Sektor 150mm forks
    Easton XR wheels
    Deore 2×10 crank
    Xt rear mech
    Xt brakes
    Slx or xt shifters
    Nuke stem,bars,headset,seat post

I’m basically saving for a deposit for a house with the Mrs it’s hardly ridden and is in fantastic condition it’s the black and yellow version 2014 version in a large can anyone give me a value ? Thanks for reading this ,Mark

Wookster

Less than half what you paid for it minus 10% per year old. Seems to be a good rule of thumb, Chain reaction aren’t helping you by pushing them through the clearance for end of year sales.

stennah
    Free Member

Cheers Wookster so if I am to sell sooner the better money wise then ?

Wookster

No idea mate, depends on the size as to how quick it would go too, and what you can bare to accept for it! I’ve got no idea if the geo has changed between your and the current model either?

Good luck! My advice would be take it out and rag it about, you’ll soon work out if it’s worth keeping or not!! 😆

stennah
    Free Member

Problem is I’ve got a Heckler ,Chameleon and a Saracen Zen 2 so not sure it’s gonna get a chance to be ragged around as I can’t seem to stop riding the Heckler !

weeksy

Just check eBay completed/sold listings, you’ll get a reasonable idea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How much is my Nukeproof Mega 275 TR worth ? Should I sell ?’ is closed to new replies.