How much could I sell a brand new, never ridden, bike for?

Home Forum Bike Forum How much could I sell a brand new, never ridden, bike for?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • How much could I sell a brand new, never ridden, bike for?
  • kudos100

Roughly 30% less than you paid for it.

Gary_M

2012 bike btw.

meehaja

its still second hand though isn’t it? Try contacting the shop and seeing what they’ll offer?

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

distance selling? just send it back?

but without a warranty I’d say take 30-40% off what you paid 🙁

60-75% of what you paid for it.

Depends what it is though, something out of stock and popular like a Spesh Evo Stumpjumper in medium is probably worth its new price almost as thye wont be back instock for another 12 months, something more niche or expensive for the sake of it (yeti’s, turners, pronghorn etc) will probably be at the lower end of the scale.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

A Tenner, I reckon. Its completely unreasonable of you to expect to get more than that for it? What is it BTW? And what size.

I may go to fifteen. As a favour. I know… I know. I’m all heart 😀

wrecker

£16.50 and a HD image of my gooch.

Gary_M

At 30% discount I guess I’m keeping it then. Oh well never mind, guess I’ll learn to live with the guilt 🙂

Do you live in Indonesia, by any chance?

Gary_M

Not the last time I checked, no.

BruceWee

Admit it, the real reason you’re asking is because you’ve been round to Nigel Page’s house recently 😉

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

He’s implying it’s new but not paid for by you…

Gary_M

Any idea how much I could sell a £2700 brand new bike for? Bought it and now feeling a little guilty as I don’t need it so I’m thinking of selling.

I know I’ll probably end up keeping it but if I could sell for a decent price then I may take that option.

tony24

Depends on the bike do tell what it is 🙂

Size of the bike might be an important factor. Medium probably get the best return, small or large a little less and xs or Xl the poorest.

bigG

wrecker – Member
    £16.50 and a HD image of my gooch.

quality..

I’ll give you £17 and a pic of a set of brakes I don’t own.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘How much could I sell a brand new, never ridden, bike for?’ is closed to new replies.