Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • How much can you eat?
  • mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Eaten a 1kg filet steak. Nom nom nom.

Done Dominos tuesday two pizza offer a couple of times.

Don’t bother so much these days. Although.

Tescos do a nice slightly spicy vegetarian pizza for £5. About 1kg in one pizza. Aimed at serving two people minimum, obvs. Makes a nice dinner for one.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

If I’ve got my comfy trackies… So much that I get a pain in my shoulder. Weird.

If I’m dressed for a nice dinner out… 3 courses max.

I either need to see a doctor or move up a size in my dress trousers 👖

Drac

So much that I get a pain in my shoulder. Weird.

MI.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lotto
    Free Member

KFC family bucket…..pah, easily polished off on my own whilst studying.

nemesis
    Free Member

Absolutely loads unfortunately. Pretty much a bottomless stomach.

I’ve done 10 big macs since that seems to be a standard unit of measure for this thread and that was 2 less than my mate 😯

dufresneorama
    Free Member

MI?

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Just had a quick Google… Shit. No more 4×14″ pizzas for me then.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

They used to call me “hollow legs” my formative years have seen my legs fill up and overflow a bit unfortunately.

cornholio98
    Free Member

Used to eat two large extra value meals all the time or a couple of 12” pizzas. Then do similar later for another meal

I once continued eating at an all you can eat buffet for about 1 hour after everyone else I was with had left. Kilo of chocolate plus a couple of bags of Haribo no worries… once ate a big bowl of skittles for breakfast too…

I could probably gain 15-20lbs a month from over eating. The key is to sit at a desk doing paperwork shovelling food down..

i am a greedy git and i could do it all again now if getting fat did not make me depressed/at risk of diabetes… mind you at work 250lbs was not an odd size and there were a few 350s

tomhoward

A chap I hung out with at uni, a defensive lineman for the American football team, his post training meal was a kfc family bucket and 3 cigarettes.

they trained 3-5 times a week.

stevemtb
    Free Member

Can eat way more than is good for me.

Worst (not the most) was a hungover meal at my mate’s house. His mum prepared the biggest possible plate of food I could imaging and I wasn’t in hungry hangover mode. I got my head down and tucked in, usual Sunday roast behaviour for me, finish the plateful and then see about seconds.

Polished the whole lot off to see the shock in everyone’s faces and seconds being forced on to my plate. Turned out if you finished what was in front of you she thought that meant she didn’t give you enough and was a bit insulted. Every one else had a decent amount of food still left on their plates and I felt ill.

Mars2003
    Free Member

A friend and I once decided to see how many MacDonalds Cheeseburgers we could eat, which is the type of silly experiment we come up with after a few beers. The answer for me was 9. The staff looked quite puzzled as I kept going back for more.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘How much can you eat?’ is closed to new replies.