Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How much air in forks ?
  • shaungero
    Free Member

hi, I have just dropped my forks from 150 to 130 on my soul and would just like to know how much air i should have in them ? or what you prefer to run them at. They are revelation’s and I’m just under 80kg.
    cheers

maxtorque

Set the sag, go and ride. If you’re not using all the travel or are bottoming out, reduce or add air. Simples!

(there is no “right” answer, it’s personal and depends on a lot of factors beyond your weight 😉

soobalias
    Free Member

dual air?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    penguinni

Im using Revelation RLT Ti on my Soul reduced to 130 and after months of faffing about with various pressures I settled on 100/80 which is way, way below RS recommendations. But it feels just right for me.

Im about 16.5 stone of muscle. And other bits.

qwerty
    Free Member

75psi

RDL-82
    Free Member

Took me a lot of messing to get my 27.5 RLT’s sorted. Have ended up at 80psi @ 175lb. A mate suggested using body weight in kg. don’t know if that’s a well known base as I’d never heard it but it was much better for me. Maybe wort a try.

shaungero
    Free Member

Thanks guys, yeah they are the RLT ti so dual air. ill have a bit of a play then and see how the go. they just feel SO tight and springy (at 100/100 ). when they were 150 they felt like a nice soft spring, maby i just need to get used to them.

devash
    Free Member

Body weight in KGs seems to work for me too. I’m 75-78kg in riding gear and around 75psi works for me (Rockshox Reba)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How much air in forks ?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts