Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • How many of you are bored stiff at work and clock watching waiting for it to end
  • rossi46
    Free Member

Name: Cosmic Brian
    CMR: 80/100
    Dislikes: Mayans, Telephone Sales Types and Last Orders At the Bar…

camo16
    Free Member

Thanks all! 😀

Too many excellent comedy mammals to go for a single winner, but my favourites are willard’s Hakori cat, Oozi, Simon the dog, the Squirrel of Steel, BatSquirrel and Dances with Essex Girls… but then there’s the Phil cat…

Impossible to decide!

While I head off to refine the rules for Comedy Mammal Top Trumps and whittle through my short list I’d like to thank all those who posted for making my lead up to Christmas!

Good job!

Instead of hunting and gathering and general survival, we used mankind’s most advanced invention to produce stuff like this!

* suspects Brooess is wise beyond years *

redhouse246
    Free Member

I am awarding camo with the 4 pack for giving the thread the true essence it deserves. I have laughed until I almost deposited brown stuff in the Levi’s!

Choose your tipple sir? It shall be in the post tomorrow

camo16
    Free Member

Aw shucks!

No worries about the beverage offer – I had fun!

Here’s a last one for the cheap seats:

Name: Elsa the Embarrassed black-and-white Static Dog
    CMR: 94/100
    Likes: the possibilities for pointless excellence on STW, Tulisa and CFH’s never-ending ski thread
    Dislikes: The knowledge that, once the bag comes off (and come off it will), the inevitable shaming visual of Elsa spray-dump all over the background

Laters all,
    camo

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Name: Nigel “Disco Funkster” Worthington
    CMR: 99.2/100
    Likes: Getting down on it, busting a groove, the electric boogaloo, a nice tight seal
    Dislikes: New Romantics

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)

The topic ‘How many of you are bored stiff at work and clock watching waiting for it to end’ is closed to new replies.