Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • How many dogs can you fit in a car boot? WWSTWD?
  • Scapegoat

Ah well, here’s the new conundrum. That’s why they weren’t on leads. Imagine juggling 9 leads and 9 or so poo bags? And trying to spark up a Mayfair/Benson?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Bensons used to be the benchmark of a quality snout in the playground. Are you saying they no longer are?

perchypanther
    Free Member

They opened the gate to the park, let the dogs off to runaround and shit everywhere and closed the gate while they all stood by the car having a fag.

Now we’re getting to the crux of it.

It wasn’t horror at the mistreatment of animals.

It was jealousy because they were shamelessly smirkin’ tabs.

ThePinkster

My step-daughter (former ROW officer if that makes any difference – probably not) always used to quote some regulation or other that deemed more than 5 dogs a pack, and as such you weren’t allowed to walk more than 5 dogs in a group at any one time.

Which proved interesting as she had 5 springers and we had another 2.

That my be local by-law rather than national regs though.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Doggy folk in minding their own business and taking their dogs for a walk shocker.

Aye, cos walking 9 dogs in a public park with no leads is no one else’s business but theirs.

johnx2
    Free Member

some regulation or other that deemed more than 5 dogs a pack

nah, I think that’s tabs*? If they still do 5 packs. I’m a bit out of the loop.

(*divn’t smirk tabs)

pocpoc
    Free Member

How many dogs can you fit in a car boot?

Is this like one of those people-in-a-Mini records that used to be on the TV?
    I’m not sure it’d work with dogs. Sooner or later a fight’s going to break out involving a lot of snarling and teeth. Followed by lots of blood.
    I wouldn’t want to be the person trying to squeeeze just one more dog in after that had happened.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘How many dogs can you fit in a car boot? WWSTWD?’ is closed to new replies.