Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • How long to wait before throwing toys out of pram?
  • Gnnr

Been waiting for a replacement front end for my FS which has developed 2 cracks.

The replacement has to come from the states but been waiting for five weeks now.
    Really thinking about emailing the manufacturer direct to have a moan about their UK distributor. Should I put a lid on it… or start pitching toys?

G

jedi

what is it?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Intense at a wild guess?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Turner

Gnnr

2009 5Spot – Taco weld is failing, slowly, but those cracks are slowly growing.

Part of the reason I got it was Turner’s “Legendary” CS.

Forgot that i don’t actually live in the states.

Gnnr

Bang on CA. gold star

lucien

Start throwing, hard and loud

cynic-al
    Free Member

Heh just took a look at a few of your threads.

Back in the day 5 weeks would not have been bad. I hope things are better!

Gnnr

Certainly feel like it. Woeful customer service in the UK from silverfish. Emails don’t get answered (or at least not quickly), the girl who answered the phone didn’t want to know.

Not bashing Turner as the small spare part I sent from the US arrived really quickly. Just surprised at how poor the UK service is. Anyone else had any luck dealing with Silverfish?

khani
    Free Member

Get them direct, the distributers are rubbish, I contacted them and waited ages for a reply, when I contacted turner direct they sent me a front triangle within five days, even better ring them on this number and ask to speak to Greg wolf 00 1 (951) 677-1711 remember the time difference

Gnnr

Thanks for the advise Khani, I’ll give Greg a call tomorrow.

khani
    Free Member

Not sure what the time difference is, you may get them now I think it’s afternoon there now

Nagasaki
    Free Member

It’s Californian area code : they are currently 8hrs behind us so roughly 2:50pm now

pastcaring
    Free Member

+1 khani

deal with turner direct.

Jamie
    Free Member

Been waiting 6 weeks for Endura to replace some faulty leg warmers so it could be worse.

Frankers
    Free Member

I got good service from Greg too, replaced broken Flux rocker arms on 5 year old frame FOC.

handyman
    Free Member

Greg is a great guy and helpful too,sorted my sqeaky flux over the phone, and sent out some replace bits free

bigyinn
    Free Member

Gnnr – Member

Bang on CA. gold star
    Bugger I started typing Turner and changed my mind!!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘How long to wait before throwing toys out of pram?’ is closed to new replies.