• This topic has 130 replies, 103 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hora.
Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • How long have you been frequenting the forum?
  • annebr
    Free Member

A long time with a big gap in the middle.

Bought the first mag so was around then.

chalky

Bought issue 2 of the mag and promptly found the forum, so over 10 years. This place used to kill my productivity in the early days when I was working as a web designer. Could spend all day here reading stories and chatting. Best mtb (and a bit of everything else) forum on the web if you ask me.

@Spacemonkey. Yes. I remember a trip up Snowdon was organised, which I intended to go to but my car broke down shortly after leaving home so never made it to the Llanberis car park!

chalky

@slowoldgit, Didn’t Hora take Beer’s place as the resident Troll after the outing?

Reluctant
    Free Member

Must have signed up in 2001 or 2002, I’d guess. 🙂

Karinofnine

Since 13 March 2009

Hobster
    Free Member

Since 2006, first thread I can remember was Binners recollection encountering a gentleman dressed in a corset whilst out riding.

camo16
    Free Member

A smidge over two years.

It feels longer.

Sidney
    Free Member

3 or 4 years I think though feels a lot longer! Long enough to know the etiquette of a rant and short enough to not have done one yet!

z1ppy

10 year of posting drivel IIRC, and I’m still posting drivel….consistent if nothing else 😳

Bunnyhop

Summer of 2006. Before that date I was a lurker and sometimes (naughtily) posted from hubby’s a/c.

Still love the photos,humour and helpfullness of the forums.

hora
    Free Member

2002 here. No I was sealoin. I asked for ‘hora’ to be deleted in a self-strop.

I remember when you didn’t have to sign in all the time as ‘you’. The amount of times I typed a name and claimed I was them….. 8)

In the begining it was hilarious, great fun.

I also remember the female STW posting on here- who gave her email? to a STW about something she needed help with, he misread her intent and she received a picture of his manhood. Whoooa. Creepy.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

The topic ‘How long have you been frequenting the forum?’ is closed to new replies.