Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • how long has Gaddafi got to live?
  • ilovemygears
    Free Member

the rebels have taken most of his compound now, nato has wiped out his army… is his death going to make a not safe for work video?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Is he still in the country? I’m inclined to think not….

camo16
    Free Member

I’ll miss his crazy shirts.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I thought he was a waxwork?

Lifer
    Free Member

Long gone.

derek_starship
    Free Member

He’ll be fine. He’s safely ensconsed in David Chator’s holiday rent in Abersoch 😆

If he is still in the compound then he could be dead within the hour.

binners

I’ve just seen him working on the tills in Tesco with Elvis and Jim Morrisson

kimbers

i reckon he’ll pop up at one of burlesconis sexy partys in a few weeks

camo16
    Free Member

Presuming that the Colonel’s goose is cooked, how long before people (in Libia and across the moralising west) began to wonder what happen’s next? I reckon it’ll be two and a half days after the bloodlust diminishes…

nostoc
    Free Member

He`d be good on Celebrity Big Brother

binners

I can see him working as an agent for a premiership footballer or two. Similar look and morals. Maybe Joey Barton and Craig Bellamy?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Now who’s going to do the “Mars Attacks” Martian impressions?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m worried for the future of these girls…his personal guard (Amozon Guard).

speckledbob
    Free Member

He may be in Libya but I doubt he’s in the compound unless he’s well dug in. An independance flag has now been raised above the compound although I can’t see the fighting stopping any time soon.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

An independance flag has now been raised

Independence ? ………independence from what country ? 😕

The rebel flag is actually the flag of King Idris. King Idris was the last and only king of Libya. The hereditary monarchy in Libya was invented and installed by Britain to serve British interests. And King Idris proved to be very compliant to the needs of foreign governments, above the needs of “his” people. Western powers were allowed to help themselves to Libyan oil and both the US and Britain had a huge military presence in Libya, including a large US Air Force base near Tripoli. Whatever is happening in Libya today, and no one really knows, they are not building greater independence – Western oil companies are licking their lips as we speak.

MrNutt
    Free Member

…are doomed to repeat it

wrecker
    Free Member

Well the people have spoken. If the general populace was all anti revolution I don’t think that the rebels would have got far. I don’t think Gaddafi needs to be executed but I fear he will be.

TheBrick
    Free Member

nostoc – Member

Along with Mugabe, Slobodan Miloševi? and Kim Jong-il.

“Gaddafi is in the diary room …”

DrJ

I’m worried for the future of these girls…his personal guard (Amozon Guard).

I have a vacant position for the second one in the line …

Dobbo

I think he’s my favourite dictator, he had a flair and character not seen since Ide Armine.

IanMunro
    Free Member

True, and he’s good a good eye for a natty uniform.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

wrecker – Member
    Well the people have spoken. If the general populace was all anti revolution I don’t think that the rebels would have got far. I don’t think Gaddafi needs to be executed but I fear he will be.

why? he is a very bad boy and needs to be killed in most awfully painful way

jon1973
    Free Member

Probably best to avoid talking about politics if you’re one of the other housemates though.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You really think the population is behind the rebels? If they were this would have last a couple of days – think Romania. The “rebels” are a fragmented ragtag bunch of different militias with different agendas and without the support of the population in many areas

this will be a country in perpetual civil war from now on unless its partitioned

easygroove
    Free Member

he lives in LA and changed his name to lionel richie

Sandwich

It’s high stakes hide and seek.

hilldodger
    Free Member

wrecker – Member
    If the general populace was all anti revolution I don’t think that the rebels would have got far

I think the rebels’ progress is more to do with NATO’s rather proactive “defence of civilians” than any measure of popular support 😕

Agree with Ernie and TJ, the worst is yet to come, by far…….

konabunny
    Free Member

this will be a country in perpetual civil war from now on unless its partitioned

Rubbish.

MSP

I suspect that the oil deals done with the new government will be much more in favour of the oil companies, and the doctors and students that have been rebelling may not find their children have the same opportunities that they did.

Junkyard
    Free Member

not sure it will be in perpetual war but the interventionist policies of the west [ oddly always in oil rich areas] rarely lead to stability and peace in the short or medium term.

Dobbo

How long before we see the benefits of the revolution at the pump is what I want to know?

rkk01
    Free Member

How long before we see the benefits of the revolution

Is how I read it

sorry – cross-over with the royals thread 😕

Dobbo

sorry – cross-over with the royals thread

We could melt the royal family down and make bio-fuel, the statement would then be true.

grum
    Free Member

No relevant comments to add to this discussion, but this pic made me lol

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He’s a natty dresser, in’t he?

I might get some ravioli for me tea….

IanMunro
    Free Member

Who’s going to replace him now as the worlds most barking dictator?
    I guess Kim jong il is the obvious choice, but those drip dry nylon suits don’t really cut it. He is very good at staring at things though.
    http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/

Any other contenders?

wrecker
    Free Member

Gotta love Mr Kim;

Kim referred to Coca-Cola as the “cesspool water of American capitalism” and told his people that he invented the hamburger. He even built a hamburger factory, saying “I’ve made up my mind to feed quality bread and french fries to university students, professors and researchers even if we are in (economic) hardship.” Go back and read that sentence again.

And according to North Korean news sources, Kim is the greatest golfer in the history of existence. He routinely finishes 38 under par, and he averages four or five holes-in-ones per game. He is rumored to spend $350,000 a year on brandy. He claims to have been born in a log cabin, his birth marked by the appearance of a double rainbow.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Allso gotta love the fact that many Americans think they also invented the Hamburger…. 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Allso gotta love the fact that many Americans think they also invented the Hamburger….

Most Ammericans are of german decent IIRC? It’s just cool to be Irish or Italian, whereas being German was deeply un-cool, something to do with a war, you know, arround the time Russia decided StPetersburg was too german as well?G

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘how long has Gaddafi got to live?’ is closed to new replies.