Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • How long do I let my boys kick lumps out of each other?
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

They seem to be enjoying it and it looks an even fight. Kick to the kneecaps using a stookie looked a sore one though.

hels
    Free Member

Until they get bored or one looks like winning too easily would be my answer. But then I find cat ownership too much responsibility…

donsimon
    Free Member

¿Que significa ‘stookie’ en inglés?

GrahamS

Till first blood.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I’m in the same position. 4 and 3 year old boys and it gets nasty, on the ground with eye gouging and biting BUT, as you say, they seem to enjoy it. I’d anyone knows the answer I’d be interested as well

Onzadog
    Free Member

until just before one of the starts crying.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Stookie = cast for immobilising a broken limb. In this case a full leg cast.

DaRC_L

Are they inside or outside?

If inside then throw them outside – as you don’t want teens fighting each other in your house (unless you own a mansion).

If outside it depends how mum will feel / blame you for black eyes and bruises.

philconsequence
    Free Member

that split-second moment before you decide to wade in and show them how its really done….

or you could teach them that fightings bad and make them occupy their time by pressing flowers

donsimon
    Free Member

Cheers, never heard it called that before.

Until the cast breaks, then.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Until you get prosecuted for broadcasting the videos on YouTube? 😯

Pook

Yeah if the one fighting with the cast can fight and dish out pain, you break them up when t’other’s learned to fight properly!

😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

my boys of a similiar agenever fight … I blame the parents – just slap yourself everytime it hapens and apologise to them
    No idea but I would not let my kids do this personally

uplink
    Free Member

Leave them to it – they need these sort of skills to sort out anyone who even looks at their kids in the future

Andituk
    Free Member

Once you’ve earnt enough money taking bets on the winner on internet bike forums.

If one of them has a broken limb and still going at it, I’m impressed at the determination.

djglover
    Free Member

I wouldn’t allow it, I’d have them straight to the nearest zoo or slight incline to have a large stranger scare them as punishment.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I can’t help you, but I’m sure someone will be along soon. There was a bloke on here with fantastic parenting skills, beyond all reproach as I remember. I forget who it was but he was very confident in his abilities and judgement. Just wait till he reads this thread, he’ll know exactly what to do.

I just wish I could remember who it was. Anyone else help me out here?

uplink
    Free Member

I just wish I could remember who it was. Anyone else help me out here?

when the dust settles, it may come back to me

McHamish
    Free Member

If it’s taking too long to reach a conclusion, you need to up the ante…

Or get them trained up on youtube videos…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFV1iFVJUoA&feature=related[/video]

singletrackmind

Take them sledging, that will wear them out. . . . ..Oh hang on a minute

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Take them sledging, that will wear them out. .

Sounds like it’s got well beyond sledging, seems they’ve come to blows.

Sticks and stones and all that.

binners

SOnthe subject of sledging, the best retort ever – Rumour has it, delivered by Shane Warne

“Oi! Fat boy! How did you get so ****ing fat?”

“Cos every time I **** your mum, she gives me a biscuit”

Teach them that kind of thing. Just imagine how good they’ll be at getting into fights then 😀

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Oh whit. What’s the best way to stop a nose bleeding? And how do I get blood off the carpet?

13thfloormonk

BOYFIGHT!!!!

(Anyone else seen that episode of Arrested Development? 😆 )

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘How long do I let my boys kick lumps out of each other?’ is closed to new replies.