Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • How important is Club Kit to you?
  • daern
    Free Member

I rarely go on the road club runs as, frankly, I find the group discipline and lack of awareness of other road users utterly embarrassing.

I think it’s the same within any club, TBH. In ours, some groups are very strict, with an expectation of good quality group riding, whereas others are very relaxed indeed, with a club run consisting of small groups of riders scattered over half a mile of road. Personally, I just pick the group that suits my needs (faster end, strict group discipline) and ignore the rest even though a little part of me cringes when I see them out and about!

Blackflag
    Free Member

Yep. I’m the off road secretary, if you’re still not interested in road riding.

Have sent you a PM.

Kryton57

Anyway, my DHB speed pro’s arrived,   Very nice, with little golf ball dimples on the front & side of my quads – marginal gains eh!

Beagleboy

I used to be a very active member of my local club for many years. I’m still a member, and still wear the kit at times, but I don’t ride with the club anymore. I just see it as a way of supporting and advertising the club. No harm in that is there?

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘How important is Club Kit to you?’ is closed to new replies.