• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by km79.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • How high do you need to piss
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Once known as the Menai Bridge experiment, how high up would you have to be to take pis and be finished before it hits the ground?

theotherjonv

S = ut + (at^2)/2

assuming the vector of your piss has no vertical magnitude, ie: you’re pissing horizontally, the horizontal magnitude has no impact on the calculation.

Hence u = 0 and the equation simplifies to S = (at^2)/2

Substitute a = 9.81m/s/s (gravitational constant, I assume you’re pissing on earth rather than in space or on mars.

Now s = 4.905 t^2

Pile in with t; I’ve just done a piss of about 15s (my first morning one can easily last 30s)

t=15, s=1103m

So pretty high.

NB does not allow for piss reaching terminal velocity, drag effects, or indeed updrafting and spattering off bridges, etc.

zippykona

Or slight hijack what is the biggest drop you’ve pissed off?
    I once pissed down some sort of air shaft that had a grill over the top of it. All the thrills of a high up piss with none of the danger.

giantalkali
    Free Member

My mate pissed out of a tall tree, but the wind changed and it blew all over his legs, how we Laughed.

slowoldman

Walking back to the bus station in Rotherham after several Old Peculiars I decide I needed to have a wee off the footbridge into the river below. It was only when passing by days later in daylight I realised the shiny trail below was in fact a damp dual carriageway.

The Luftwaffe apparently made a similar mistake with bombs not urine when they accidentally bombed The Moor in Sheffield on a rainy night mistaking it for the River Don where the steelworks were. Perhaps the navigators were pissed like me.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

On a horizontal pissing theme – do trains actually dump piss and crap on the tracks still? I noticed today they still have the “don’t flush in the station” signs.

km79
    Free Member

do trains actually dump piss and crap on the tracks still?

Most of them don’t but there are still a large amount that do, something around 1 in 4 I think. Not a very pleasant environment to work in and it won’t change any time soon, as believe it or not, it’s perfectly legal for the the train companies to do this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How high do you need to piss’ is closed to new replies.