How high can you piss

Home Forum Chat Forum How high can you piss

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • How high can you piss
  • cheekyboy

On a good day I can reach a height roughly in line with my shoulders, I am 1.7m.

Premier Icon slowoldman
    Subscriber

When I was in junior school we had outdoor open air bogs. I would piss over the wall in those days. Lucky to dribble on my fingers these days.

Premier Icon zippykona
    Subscriber

Girls can piss further apparently.

andy8442

I don’t know, but I’m off to check……….no wait….I’m at home. I’ll get back to you.

Someones infant child is going to win this competition, those little buggers could clear a volleyball net laying down.

Quirrell is going to win this competition. He can piss in the sink at 37,000 feet.

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

on a sweary northerners weekend in the lake district, at the top of sticks pass, i stood with a gale force wind on my back, and took a piss, unfortunatley for about 10 of the lads, they were downwind from me.

we still chuckle about it to this day. 😀

teasel

Interested to see if the tosser forum member that was offended by my “shit” joke on the poo crumbs thread reports this as distasteful, too.

Edit : Obviously I don’t find this distasteful.

mattyfez

If I forced one out whilst having a semi, I reckon I could do 3 to 4 meters.

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

In primary school I could piss clean out of the high level window. So a good 6ft up in the air and out enough to clear the wall. Not bad given I was only about 8 or 9. Trick is to peel back.

cheekyboy

My prostate is aching

parkesie

Knew a girl who could reach the bottom of the stairs from the top. Good party that was.

beefheart

This should be in the olympics.

P-Jay

Not as far as I could 10 years ago before I started this biking lark I can tell you.

Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

I’ve pissed on the summits of Snowdon and Langdale Pike.

Ben Nevis was very crowded on the only time I’ve been up and I had ‘the stare’ from the ex as we approached the summit.
    😐

Unfinished business.

Klunk

depends on how many pints i’ve had.

Premier Icon jambalaya
    Subscriber

Young man’s game / thread 😳

Premier Icon leffeboy
    Subscriber

i love this place, that’s all

caspian

Knew a girl who could reach the bottom of the stairs from the top. Good party that was.

An ex of mine would probably clear the steps that Rocky runs up. Truly shocking

paulneenan76

5ft arc. It was the ultimate pub challenge. I once walked into a night club bog with my mate arcing his urine into the latrine and the perfume fella was aghast, either in disgust or respect for the achievement. Doubt we could muster a 5incher these days.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Going off the recent political threads there is plenty entries for a pissing competition.

Peyote

Wasn’t this an episode on “Round the twist”?

Have you ever, ever felt like this…

Premier Icon sandwicheater
    Subscriber

Will charge the bladder and have at it on tonight’s dog walk.

munrobiker

http://www.scenicpees.com

Plenty of speed above 3000ft there 😉

Peyote- I think being possessed by a water demon would exclude you from the competition.

agent007

Are there any rules relating to holding the old boy steady? I recon with the right amount of swingback followed by an enthusiastic send, then the ceiling is surely achievable?

warton

My mate Noddy could piss over a bus, and a garage.

clean over, not just against the top. a truly humbling sight.

Peyote

I think being possessed by a water demon would exclude you from the competition.

Shame. Would’ve been my only chance at proving myself.

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer
    Subscriber

i stood with a gale force wind on my back, and took a piss, unfortunatley for about 10 of the lads, they were downwind from me

You mean you were facing them and got your knob out you flasher 🙂

johndoh

At primary school my friend Lars could hit the ceiling in the boys toilets. We often went in to watch him perform this amazing feat.

🙂

tjagain

Going off the recent political threads there is plenty entries for a pissing competition.

Do I win?

cheers_drive

When I was in junior school we had outdoor open air bogs. I would piss over the wall in those days.

Same here except over the wall was the girls bogs 😈

Premier Icon trailwagger
    Subscriber

OOohhh OOoohhh, stop it now…. This thread is toooo funny

andeh

I distinctly remember having competitions, when I was at primary school, to see who could piss into the urinal cistern. How we laughed.

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

how strange this should come up. I was back at my old Uni haunt last weekend, which has a distinctive pub toilet (Shakey in Durham if anyone knows it) It has been done up a bit since the late 80’s, but still has the right angled trough with porcelain up to about nipple height, and then brickwork above. In the halcyon days of the past I’ve managed 5 bricks above, so about shoulder height, without the aid of steps, semi, or other accompanying devices.

Last week i was shocked to find I can’t even get it on the bricks.

Unless obviously you crimp the end and allow a back pressure to build – then release and the torrent is more impressive. But that’s cheating.

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

POIDH.

😉

Starting in the toilet , walking backwards to the bathroom wall , seeing how long i could carry on hitting the target and then rushing forward to try and maintain accuracy,always a bit of spillage but all good as we had carpets in them days, happy days, sadly its about how long i can pee for now!!

Premier Icon Sundayjumper
    Subscriber

warton wrote:

My mate Noddy could piss over a bus, and a garage.

I was just about to post that one of my Dad’s cycling mates was able to piss onto the roof of a coach. I couldn’t remember which mate it was, but one of that crowd was known as Noddy.

East Surrey Road Club ?

andykirk

Why am I quite enjoying reading this thread.

butcher

When I was in junior school we had outdoor open air bogs. I would piss over the wall in those days. Lucky to dribble on my fingers these days.

I was a champion pisser in Junior school. Easily one of the best. We had windows in the bogs about 6 feet up; those narrow ones just below the ceiling. I could piss out of them on a good day. It was something I was quite proud of.

Premier Icon seadog101
    Subscriber

Off to take a shower, and will take the test while I’m at it…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘How high can you piss’ is closed to new replies.