Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • How happy are you?
  • Pyro

I mean, overall.

85.71% of dwarves aren’t, apparently.

wwaswas

85.71% of dwarves aren’t, apparently

I’d have given short odds on a much lower precentage than that.

sputnik
    Free Member

6 foot 5 and I’m happy 🙂
    Not sure exactly ‘how’ happy, say 80% happy give or take

philconsequence
    Free Member

no matter how unhappy i feel, one of my patients quickly reminds me i’m ok.

stressed – very much so, but at least i dont have to deal with everything life’s throwing at me AND starvation, homelessness, huge debt, having my humans rights crushed by some evil dictator etc etc.

emsz
    Free Member

Pretty happy.

work has been cool, and my project will be given a good score, MD wrote a really nice letter to the college about me which was cool of her. family are all well. Loads of friends. GF is learning to chill out and has spoken to her tutor about her workload got some extensions which has made her a bit happier. Really looking forward to getting back to college after working for a year, nice to have some money for a change. Even looking at cheap sunny holiday.

9/10

wwaswas

I mean, overall.

85.71% of dwarves aren’t, apparently.

*can’t work out if thread was only started to get snow white and the seven dwarves gag on to the forum*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’d only want to gag Snow White if I’m honest.

Pyro

*can’t work out if thread was only started to get snow white and the seven dwarves gag on to the forum*

And yet, you were the first to rise to it… 😉

Part ^ that, part just plain being facetious. Seem to have been a lot of “how happy are you with…” threads, so it was partly joining in the general mick-taking by starting another one, as so often happens around these parts. The appalling humour was a bonus…

For what it’s worth, I’m fairly happy. There are things that play on my mind that would be less play-on-my-mind-y if I was paid more, but you can’t win ’em all. I’m probably 9/10 as well, though how you empirically measure happiness, I’m not quite sure. What would be the SI unit? A Dwarf? Dodd? Bluebird?

igm

Too slow

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

its clearly a massive issue that society has to address

I wouldn’t say it was ‘massive’ exactly.

Junkyard
    Free Member

better than last year and it seems to be a good year so far

wwaswas

I thought any system of measurement on the internet had to involve double decker buses as the comparative unit?

Well, I’m at a bout 3.5 double deckers at the moment but I expect to hit 3.7 a bit later when I finish work, rising to 3.9 at the weekend.

joao3v16
    Free Member

I thought any system of measurement on the internet had to involve double decker buses as the comparative unit?

No, things must be related as “areas the size of Wales”-es

Or the silhouette of a man next to a double-decker bus next to the Eiffel Tower next to a Boeing 747 (plan view) next to a Blue Whale (standing on it’s tail) next to the Saturn V rocket … and so on

Pyro

I wouldn’t say it was ‘massive’ exactly

Only in the sense of it having mass, perhaps.

And I’m not sure about the double-decker buses. I think you can use football pitches or swimming pools as well. I know I’m not happy enough to full a swimming pool*

*Well, not without the aid of significant quantities of little blue pills and Gentlemen’s Literature…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘How happy are you?’ is closed to new replies.