Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How good is Wahoo warranty/aftersales?
  • ta11pau1

My Wahoo bolt’s power button rubber has come away from the switch underneath, it probably only needs a tiny drop of glue to re-attach but knowing me I’d stick the switch too, rendering the whole thing useless.

I bought it in May 2018 so it’s out of the 1 year warranty, but I keep reading about people getting repairs on stuff out of warranty – is it worth a shot? How have other people got in touch regarding out of warranty stuff?

bobodaclown

The time I had to use them they were very good, sorted a replacement head unit within 3days with no issue, they sent out the new unit and all accessories but only wanted the faulty head unit back.

northernremedy

Brilliant, in my experience

lovegoinguphills
    Free Member

I recently got my heart rate monitor replaced which was a few weeks out of the one year warranty. They did replace it but it took about 3 weeks and it came from mainland Europe.

RicB

Ime- superb.

Genuinely top class, USE/Exposure standard customer service

ta11pau1

Awesome, thanks – I may be pushing it with a 2.5 year old device, but worth a try.

Other than the button it’s been faultless.

reeksy

Great timing…

I bought a Bolt in Feb 2018 from a shop. One day it just wouldn’t turn on (just as I was about to use it to navigate a 50km mapped route of s/track of course!)

Took it back to the shop and they dealt with Wahoo. New boxed one arrived a week later.

This week I emailed Wahoo to ask if there were replacement USB hole grommets as mine is only just hanging on. They said if it is inside warranty they’d replace the whole unit (!) if not i get 40% discount on a new one … or a new Roam.

Of course it is out of warranty now.

Poopscoop

Anyone ever contacted them via phone, or only by email?

Cheers guys.

reeksy

Anyone ever contacted them via phone, or only by email?

What is this, the 1990s?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How good is Wahoo warranty/aftersales?’ is closed to new replies.