Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • How good are Panaracer Gravel King SK tyres?
  • s1m0n
    Free Member

Fitted them to cx bike recently and gone tubeless – love them.

Did a 60km ride in lakes today, probably 50/50 road and off road and they felt fantastic. Didn’t feel they lost too much speed on the road and the grip on some damp sketchy descents was great.

Thinking of getting the none S K version for my “road” wheels i use on cx bike.

legometeorology
    Free Member

Ah! I came on here to answer what seemed to be your question, but it appears you know the answer…

I just did a Lakes tour last weekend, mixed road and easy offroad forest tracks. My first ride on the 38mm GK slicks and they are insanely quick, so I’d recommend them too.

The new tubeless GK slicks are impossible to get hold of now, but according to Panaracer the older slicks are still good tubeless up to 60psi on a 17-21mm internal width rim, even though they aren’t labelled ‘TLC’.

root-n-5th
    Free Member

I’ve got a set of 43mm (I think) SK on my cx thing. Tubeless really easy, smooth, fast enough and good off road. Not tried them in very wet conditions though so mud could be interesting.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jonnyboi

but according to Panaracer the older slicks are still good tubeless up to 60psi on a 17-21mm internal width rim, even though they aren’t labelled ‘TLC’.

this is true, I’ve done it.

gravelking SK’s are excellent,I didn’t think there would be a better fast rolling tyre than the G One, but they are

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How good are Panaracer Gravel King SK tyres?’ is closed to new replies.