Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • How far have you walked naked?
  • zippykona

Wandering from bathroom to kitchen this morning I realised that’s as far as I’ve walked in my natural form.
    Which is quite sad really. A blessing for everyone else though.
    Any getting locked out horror stories,naked ramblers etc?

flyingmonkeycorps

Not walked especially far, but I have taken a few self portraits naked in abandoned buildings…

RustySpanner

Rode a motorbike naked (apart from a lid) from Oldham to Rochdale once. 😀

More draughty than liberating, but I won the bet.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Used to run around Leeds festival campsite, but strange powders will do that to a young man.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Around the outside of a welsh mountain hut, including clambering over two dry stone walls. Total distance was probably around 30-40 metres.

emsz
    Free Member

Couple of years ago didn’t walk far but spent a few hours naked in front of art students, it was weird at first, and did have a conversation with one at lunchtime that started with ” didn’t recognise you with clothes on!” But after a while it was ok, we had a tea break half way through, and we used to chat about this and that, normal stuff but I was completely in the scud!!!

Torminalis
    Free Member

Had a few drunken naked rambles with the chaps in my youth. No more than a few miles around our home village. Got busted a couple of times. Hilarity ensued.

hugor
    Free Member

Ran around University main quadrangle. Its a tradition following the graduation dinner.

peterfile
    Free Member

There are a significant number of photographs of me naked on top of various mountains in Scotland (in some I’m not completely naked…I’m wearing crampons and a harness 🙂 )

I’m not a naturist or anything like that, it was just something that caught on, the photos are quite funny/tasteful, mostly from the rear and nothing on show.

But to answer the question, I’ve covered a fair bit of ground on the Bauichille with nothing but boots on 🙂

theotherjonv

I was completely in the scud!!!

😯

Never heard that phrase before – just as long as it isn’t the other way round; knowing ‘Scud’ I wouldn’t wish that on a girl.

http://singletrackworld.com/members/scud/

Not totally naked, but I did get locked out of a hotel room once and had to make the walk of shame through the lobby to reception in my pants. Was probably 20 yards, but felt like 2000.

And there is a photo of me somewhere in a farmhouse in Tuscany, naked save for a towel draped artfully over one shoulder. we’d been to Florence that day and seen ‘David’; i was recreating the pose. I was behind a stair banister which was of a suitable height to avoid embarassment. My wife took the photo, there were two other couples on holiday with us in the farmhouse at the time (albeit not at the time the photo was taken, or at least they were in their resp. rooms) – so the sharing of the holiday snaps caused a 😯 ‘when did you take that’ moment!

Torminalis
    Free Member

I used to work in a shop in Petersfield and had a bet with a chap who worked in s stationary shop opposite. Can’t remember the specifics of the bet but he lost and ended up having to run through Petersfield market, naked on a Saturday lunchtime.

Word got out and when the time came, his route was lined with his sisters schoolmates and he became something of a local hero.

Happy days.

ski
    Free Member

From the bar to the sea, must have been at least 20 yards, Cuba 1999

Holland, 1986 ran round a hockey pitch twice!

Foot cracker stag do, think we covered 5-6 local pubs 3-4 miles, cheated a bit, did have one sock on ( chilli peppers style) for most of the night, but for some reason the photographic evidence does of back this up much 😉

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I’ve run a fair stretch of West Sands in St Andrews in the buff before, suspect that will be the furthest I’ll ever go.

There are a significant number of photographs of me naked on top of various mountains in Scotland

Same here, with some in the Alps as well.

crazy-legs

We had a couple of naked snowball fights in Finland.
    Bunch of us staying at a log cabin way up inside the Arctic Circle and some genius decided that the run from the sauna to the river and back wasn’t enough and we should all have a snowball fight as well. Cue about 8 naked people all chucking snow at each other and doing snow angels.

Then running back into the sauna cos it was about -20 outside.

emsz
    Free Member

Oh forgot, was walking home after a party one night, bit drunk ish, out of this doorway burst about 10 people all clapping, then this girl comes running out and runs off down the road. Completely naked!

Couldn’t work out whether she’s lost the bet, or was about to win it Lol

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

From the top of the beach to the sea, and back. Several times, usually after dark. And a few drinks.

Whilst in the Army we had a day at the end of an exercise in Dusseldorf and went to the gravel pits behind the camp for a bit of sunbathing and swimming. The locals were all stripped off so after a bit we did too. One of the lads with us was very religious and a bit hesitant. For a month afterwards he wouldn’t stop telling everyone how he expected to feel dirty but instead felt incredibly liberated. A true ‘born again naturist’.

RustySpanner

A few of us climbed nekkid about 20 feet up the front of York Minster once too – group photo with some of the statues.
    Happy days, I’d forgotten about that ’till now.

thegreatape
    Free Member

But to answer the question, I’ve covered a fair bit of ground on the Bauichille with nothing but boots on

Ah ha, so it was you!

*adds suspect details to Buchaille incident and closes file*

Coyote
    Free Member

Same as the OP. From bed to kettle and back again.

thegreatape
    Free Member

*realises named suspect for naked mountain willy waggling incident is ‘peterfile’ and anticipates all hell breaking loose. Elects to go off sick for remainder of week*

D0NK

probably clocked up several hundred miles around (the interior of) my house. Started putting pants on since we had kids. 1 skinny dip in greece other than that just usual changing rooms and stuff. I’m not self conscious but not an exhibitionist either.

yossarian
    Free Member

I’m naked right now

thegreatape
    Free Member

And to answer the question, from the Mitre to Clowns.

peterfile
    Free Member

*realises named suspect for naked mountain willy waggling incident is ‘peterfile’ and anticipates all hell breaking loose. Elects to go off sick for remainder of week*

🙂

dashed
    Free Member

Seem to remember Walsh a long way along a beach in the canaries in the buff with a young lady. A bit of frolicking ensued followed by a long walk back. All during the day…

Also walked from campsite to beach in oz – few hundred metres, then surfed naked for a bit (wax is a bugger to get out of your pubes!!) at night. Happy days!!

meehaja
    Free Member

well you all make me feel like a full on naturist now!

Couple of years ago I was on a camper van tour of the 7 stanes, and by some stroke of luck, arrived with gorgeous sun and dry dusty trails. Hitting two trails a day I was soon a dusty, sweaty, claggy mess and took to bathing in cool mountain streams/rivers and ponds/lakes. It was lovely.

And when the police came over the bridge, looked down and saw me, they simply asked “having a wash are you? Carry on”.

ads678

I’ve run around naked a few times whilst drunk.

when i was in Thailand after a sang tip (the original stuff) fueled evening my GF (now wife) found me wandering round the beach huts we were staying in completely starkers, i’ve no idea how far i’d walked or what i’d been up to!! this was about 12 years ago, still absolutley no idea….

ski
    Free Member

I’m naked right now

Lol

teasel
    Free Member

I was dared by my cousin to do a lap of the block when I was about 12.

Luckily it was a reasonably warm and sunny day so all was hanging well, although the later tanning of my arse had nowt to do with the sun…

glasgowdan
    Free Member

hugor – Member
    Ran around University main quadrangle. Its a tradition following the graduation dinner.

POSTED 31 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

We did a couple of miles one night from the flat around Glasgow Uni, including a dive over the gates into the main building area. We had carried an exercise bike with us and have photos of riding the bike in the middle of the cloisters before doing a chariots of fire race around the quadrangles.

It’s great knowing we have tainted the purity of the University in such a manner.

votchy
    Free Member

Not sure of the distance but did Torquay centre to the fire station to have the handcuffs removed on my stag night 😳

cheese@4p

Stag do in Manchester.
    Finally got back to bed,drunk, in the Brittania Hotel I think it was. On Deansgate.
    Woke up in need of a pee. Stumbled out of room into corridor naked.
    Couldn’t get back into room. Saw a door for fire exit. Went through, desperate to pee. No way back through fire door. The only way was down stairs, out onto the back of the hotel, blessed relief for the bladder.
    Now I had to return to the hotel main entrance on Deansgate and go to reception to be let back into the room. I am quite a shy kind of guy too.

Crag
    Free Member

On a stag do in Newquay many moons ago, me and 3 or 4 others were walking back to our digs about midnight and decided we should go skinny dipping. After getting out of the (very cold – honest guv) sea, we decided that as the digs were only half a mile away, we may as well walk back naked with our clothes under our arms.

When we walked in, bar was still open so, still naked, we went in and ordered a pint of the landlords finest and sat down to drink them completely in the buff.

As the rest of the guests started filtering back to the digs, we convinced them all that it was Naked Night, and one by one, the other people staying there also got naked. What followed was a very surreal 2 or 3 hours of naked drinking with complete stangers. Fair play to the landlady who took it all in good humour. Even funnier was when she told my mate he had an ugly c0ck!

The breakfast room the next morning was a weird place to be!!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

As Emsz mentioned life models I can say I have done that too. Got a few dates from it also. I was asked if I was available by the agency I was temping at to do a solo session with an artist, a very camp man paid me to crouch naked while he threw paint at a canvas and ended up with something that looked like nothing. It was my aura apparently.

breadroll
    Free Member

why were you naked if he was painting your aura?? Wasn’t Brian Badonde was it?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Punta Alla (Italy) Sailing, mates, booze, wiminz.. muzak, you get the picture.. We sailed from there to Porto Cervo (Sardinia) starkers just to see if we could:
    a) do it without being arrested, tick.
    b) enjoyed it, tick, tick, tick, tickle.
    c) it was mighty hot, tick.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

From the NAAFI to the middle of the parade square, followed by 20 pressups, and 20 star Jumps..

Then back into the NAAFI.

Far enough…

simmy
    Free Member

Probably from Bedroom to Kitchen in a flat is furthest I’ve gone.

I remember being parked up with a few mates in Wigan on a Car Park just talking about Cars and 3 lads walked past and one was completely naked apart from Socks and Trainers.

It was 8.30 pm on a summers evening so was strange.

Cougar

Now I had to return to the hotel main entrance on Deansgate and go to reception to be let back into the room.

“I need to get back in my room.”

“Of course sir, do you have any ID?”

kudos100
    Free Member

I like to do my turbo training naked.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘How far have you walked naked?’ is closed to new replies.