Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • How far can I push Arthur Daley?
  • andydicko
    Free Member

Today is a good time to buy a used car, as the “61” plate comes out tomorrow and the dealers will start receiving high numbers of used/part exchange cars, which will start to fill up their forecourts. They need the space.

Don’t bank on that!!! Used Cars are at a Premium these days as the New car Market is on it’s ar@e, there are no quality Used Cars coming onto Forecourts these days, as most people are either hanging onto their cars or trading 5,6.7,8 year old cars for something newer…. 20% VAT is to blame for that!

Unless you’re dealing with Stratstone Land Rover who don’t seem to care if you buy or walk away!

With regard to Stratstone (Pendragon) they offer a price guarantee, they actually research the market to ensure they price their car competitively (lowest) so will not haggle as their price is the lowest.

jonb
    Free Member

can you find somewhere else that is selling another one?

My GF dad bought her a golf by emailing a handful of garages detailing what he wanted. Copied them all in on the email and waited to see which one got back with the lowest price. There were some good prices. Easier with a common spec new car.

konabunny
    Free Member

O/T: jonb – have you still got the Mary bars that you listed here by any chance?
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-clearout-including-winter-road-bike-split-and-kayak

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘How far can I push Arthur Daley?’ is closed to new replies.