Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • How do you clean poo out of a wetsuit?
  • torsoinalake
    Free Member

😯

[video]http://youtu.be/93WiSq9TIoM[/video]

leffeboy

the diver was amazingly calm. If I’d been in the suit I’d have been a Michelin man on the way out

martinhutch

Poor shark.

jekkyl

they’re gonna need a bigger cage.

jam-bo

schmiken

Appropriate username…

gobuchul
    Free Member

Incompetent twunts.

Shark gets hurt because of nobbers looking for kicks.

If the diver had got eaten then it’s his own stupid fault.

scaredypants

they’re gonna need a bigger smaller cage.

Arseholes – I can imagine the interview already “I stared death in the face, like only a true adventurer on the brink of human experience (and with $500 and half a day to spare) can ”

bigyinn
    Free Member

And theres some idiot applauding the diver?!!

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

echo that poor shark

oldnpastit

Irresponsible humans. Shame they weren’t eaten.

JAG

Holy crap! (and poor shark obv’s)

Don’t show that to my Wife – she and I are off to South Africa in January and we are intending to have a go in a Shark Cage!! 😯

SaxonRider

How could they not know if someone was in the cage or not?!? Are they the most irresponsible business ever? Jeez… 😯

thegreatape
    Free Member

A normal nail brush is as good as anything.

What’s with the shark video then?

Matt24k
    Free Member

Wetsuit in the washing machine on a delicates wash AFTER a thorough hosing down.
    This year there have been several smaller sharks arriving at Guadalupe Island and the cages are designed to allow maximum visibility for divers. The shark went for the bait attached to the cage and managed to squeeze through the bars. Sharks have cartilaginous skeletons allowing them to fit through fairly tight spaces. The blood is almost certainly from the bait eaten on the way through the cage.
    The people on the video asking if there is anyone in there are fellow passengers rather than staff of the operation. The Dive Master knew that he had a diver in the cage.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I like when they ask if anyone was in there- such attention to detail is commendable

anagallis_arvensis

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Can all the handwringers please head over to the deer thread where a poor innocent mammal almost got taken out by a mountainbiker. If it helps with your guild then just send me your bikes to look after.

Drac

Yup poor shark.

How could they not know if someone was in the cage or not?!? Are they the most irresponsible business ever?

The big yellow rope the staff had a hole of and who was thinking about jumping says otherwise. It was the over the top bystander who didn’t know.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@gobuchul has it.

Diver didn’t have a tank just an airhose which could have been easily broken.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘How do you clean poo out of a wetsuit?’ is closed to new replies.