Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • How do i post bigger images on classifieds when using picasa?
  • steelfan
    Free Member

Can seem to get the images any bigger when placing on classifieds.
    example below

The original image size is quite big 3072×2304 but in picasa albums its only 128×96 how do I increase the size on the picasa album images

Hairychested
    Free Member

Open the piccy in Picasa, right click onto it and get the link off there.

Stoner
    Free Member
    Stoner
    Free Member

actually 800 is a bit big for the forum, I think pic limits are 640 before getting resized. However, Picasa have added new resolutions to their service so you should be able to use 640:

Google resizes your photo to 288 pixels width. But that’s pretty small, I hear you saying. The nice thing is that you can change the width, but only to fixed values. Here’s a list of numbers you can use to replace 288:
    72, 144, 200, 320, 400, 512, 576, 640, 720, 800, 912, 1024, 1152, 1280, 1440, 1600.

^ this one is at 640, see it is no smaller than 800 because STW resized the 800 down.

steelfan
    Free Member

So can I post an image straight from picasa rather than the picasa online album. sorry to be a bit of a dunce I’m a complete novice to the photo sharing thing.

Stoner can I just change the s128- s800 manually in the url?

twohats
    Free Member

It has to be from your online album

Stoner
    Free Member

copy the “link to this picture” address on the right hand side of the page in picasa.

Paste it between the tags and then manually change the number next to the “s” to 640.

I dont think you can post straight from picasa as they are session addresses and cant be used by other people.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How do i post bigger images on classifieds when using picasa?’ is closed to new replies.