Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • how do I do this on android?
  • jools182
    Free Member

I’m looking for an app to make a bokeh effect for some cheesy night time pics

I also want to know how to type country codes in instagram etc, like this

steveoath
    Free Member

Pixlr for edit maybe.

You have to allow instagram to geotag your pics. Its in the settings, and periodically pops up on mine to tell me to do it. I say no!

steveoath
    Free Member

Oh yeah, google camera as well.

jools182
    Free Member

thanks steve

I meant the country codes in bold in the comments, the F R

deadkenny
    Free Member

Take the photo, edit on PC for best results, or better still good camera and lens 😉

But bokeh is all about the appealing nature of blur in an image. Best way is with a decent camera and lens, but that isn’t what you’ve got in a smartphone. Camera focused on a very close object may get the background to blur in the right way but the small sensor, basic focusing and huge depth of field makes it tricky. Other than that, any app that allows you to fake it by defocusing selective areas will give you something reasonable. Enlarging pin points of light as the blur of a lens would is harder to do. I guess there are apps for it, but don’t know.

d45yth
    Free Member

The country codes you mention are just icons – look at your smilies/emojis or whatever you want to call them, there’s a full alphabet in the last menu.

nairnster
    Free Member

Perhaps try typing bokeh into search in the play store.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘how do I do this on android?’ is closed to new replies.