Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How close are your Bont Riot road shoes?
  • mixmaster
    Free Member

Before I send them back again and go a full size up on normal has anyone any advice on the fit of Bonts Riot road shoe.

Everywhere feels good bar my toes just feeling the end. Maybe I am just not used to the bathtub construction or they come up very small.

I am on the size recommended on their site.

Thank you in advance.

MSP

Mine are like that, and I wish I had gone a size bigger.

chrisr1983
    Free Member

I’m a UK size 11 and bought a 46.5 size Bont Riot. They fit perfectly but ride them a little loser than I would other road shoes.

I love mine.

simondbarnes

I expected to have to go up a size but am using a 45 perfectly happily, the same size as I use in Shimano, Specialized and Sidi shoes.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I’m 2 full sizes bigger in my Vaypor’s this year.

I’m a 46 Spesh and Scott shoe, a 47 Shimano and in last years Bont Vaypor. This year I have had to take 48’s as the 47 felt exactly as you describe, touch toes on the end and I couldn’t use them, I’d have had a 47.5 but they don’t do half sizes after 46.

ChrisA
    Free Member

Likewise in my vaypors, I’m usually a size 10 uk / eu 44 but I needed a 46 in the vaypors, they seem to come up small

aa
    Free Member

I’m the same as ChrisA. Normally 44, bought 46 and glad i did.

bob_summers

For me they size up the same as normal. I got the Vaypors as their ugly stubby outline matches my ugly stubby feet. I found that in my size (43) the widest part of the shoe was in the same place as the widest part of my foot. In other makes I have to go up a size or two to get that (if not it aggravates my hotfoot).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How close are your Bont Riot road shoes?’ is closed to new replies.