Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How can I get my hands on 3 tickets for an Arsenal match at The Emirates Stadiu
  • jj55

I’m not a big fan of football, but have a son who is. I would dearly love to get my hands on 3 tickets for an Arsenal home game without having to take out a mortgage. Any ideas how?
    Thanks

Gooner
    Free Member

i can usually get 2 tickets but not three and they need to be booked 2 months in advance

let me know if you have a game in mind

jj55

OK, great thanks!

Gooner
    Free Member

just had a quick look and arsenal v blackburn looks like the first possibility

MrGreedy

Tickets go on sale to members first and are usually snapped up quickly, but if any are left they’re made available as a general sale. As a rule this only happens for the league cup, champions league qualifiers/group stage or early rounds of the FA cup. To see a league game you really need to be a red member, which costs about £30 for the season, but if it’s a one-off then you’ll need to get in there quickly for matches that go to general sale. The league cup games are the best bet, as they reduce prices to £10 for all lower tier seats and £20 for all upper tier.

If you go to http://www.arsenal.com/membership/buy-tickets it lists upcoming fixtures with dates for when tickets go on sale to the various membership levels.

Edit: Bah, Gooner beat me to it. Sounds like a chap with connections…

jj55

Thanks Guys! STW does it again! I’ll check my diary, clear it with ‘management’ and get back to you!

Gooner
    Free Member

i have 2 memberships – 1 silver and 1 red

if you are not a member and/or season ticket holder it is unlikely that you will ever get a ticket apart from a the odd mid week carling cup replay

MrGreedy

Didn’t know you could do that – what’s the benefit?

Gooner
    Free Member

do what?

MrGreedy

do what?

Have two memberships I mean

(P.S. Sorry for the thread hijack jj55)

Gooner
    Free Member

you can only buy 1 ticket per membership so if i want to take mrs gooner or a mate i need two memberships

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How can I get my hands on 3 tickets for an Arsenal match at The Emirates Stadiu’ is closed to new replies.