Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • How can I get hubby to…..
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

I think it’s a bit of a cheek really, it’s like him saying “you’re going to look a bit haggard in a few years, get buying moisturiser and makeup”.

Men are not meant to be flawless and smooth. What are you looking for, a girlfriend?

coffeeking
    Free Member

philconsequence
    Free Member

haha divagirl knows how to shock the middlemanagers of stw!

Edible moisturiser?

Don’t spit out your posh beers on your secret roadbikes lads… think what the radio4 listeners forum would say!

Divagirl +1

Drac

I’m shocked as I’ve never been with a girl who needed moisturiser down there. Well not after they’ve seen me naked anyway.

😆

iDave
    Free Member

divagirl’s suggestion is useless without pitchers…….

Drac

divagirl’s suggestion is useless without pitchers…….

Yeah where’s the jugs?

philconsequence
    Free Member

Careful Drac, she might ask for pictures too…..

Divagirl
    Free Member

Drac – Member
    I’m shocked as I’ve never been with a girl who needed moisturiser down there. Well not after they’ve seen me naked anyway.

😆

Drac, it’s not for her er front bottom, it’s for stealth application to her fella

Bunnyhop

Thanks everyone for making me laugh, most people on this thread know me personally and know that this has all been tongue in cheek, although it would be nice to pop a little bit of moisturiser onto the cheek, or in MartynS’s case lard.

Time for my beauty sleep – Now where’s that extra thick night face cream and me curlers.

cranberry
    Free Member

If you want to get your poor hubby to moisturise then simply geld him and force him to wear a dress and bonnet in public.

After that wearing the moisturiser shouldn’t seem too embarrassing.

Drac

Drac, it’s not for her er front bottom, it’s for stealth application to her fella

Now I could mention that fanny batter would suffice as moisturiser but that would be going too far.

hughjengin
    Free Member

apply down there then sit on his face

fairly to the point DG ! 😆
    looks like the spirit of Roy Chubby Brown is alive and kicking in Divagirl. Note to self, probably not best to take Divagirl back to meet me mum for a quiet Sunday lunch on our first date

odannyboy
    Free Member

bunnyhop, theres absolutly nothing wrong with what youre asking. ive used loreal for me facial cleaner for a while.get the greasy forhead muck off a treat and makes your face feel tiptip. dont yet moisturise yet.thing with blokes is we dont think we need to do it so forget or cant be bothered.with women its a given thats what you do.
    basically as said before, hold back on the nookie and he’ll soon tow the line.simples.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

hold back on the nookie and he’ll soon tow the line.simples.

a vile and destructive suggestion 🙁

Divagirl
    Free Member

hughjengin – Member
    apply down there then sit on his face
    fairly to the point DG !
    Note to self, probably not best to take Divagirl back to meet me mum for a quiet Sunday lunch on our first date

I can do demure as well as filth, no worries 😉

donks
    Free Member

Leave him alone for christ sake, next you will have him exfoliating, I swear it’s all marketing bull these products….my wife is just the same and spend a fortune on “stuff” for her skin….I mean how do we really know it has any of the stuff it says on the label??

sweepy
    Free Member

My mrs spends a **** fortune on this ‘all natural’ stuff formulated by some hippy ex nurse on a full moon, look at the ingredients and its olive oil with a few herbs in.

Drac

I can do demure as well as filth, no worries

Marry me!

Tinners

Hubby…..wear moisturiser

Honestly, what’s he done do deserve all that needless abuse. That’s a bit like a bloke posting “How can I get my b**ch to drink beer and fart the theme tune to the Archers”
    Mr Divagirl excepted, I can’t see any bloke rushing to apply moisturiser any time soon. Next you’ll be telling him to wear aftershave or carry one of those manbag thingies or something by Paul Smith or Kelvin Cline. You might as well take him down the vets and get him neutered (provided the vet can find them).

coffeeking
    Free Member

.thing with blokes is we dont think we need to do it

Because we don’t. Unless you’re other half likes a lady-boy or you have serious skin problems.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Leave him alone to be a man. Stop trying to turn him into a metrosexual softie, what’s wrong with a man’s man who behaves like a man?

I have given up on wearing gloves for work as they leave me with fairy soft skin which cuts and rips easily in my normal duties, so I don’t use them any more and get far less angst from sores.

Cauze I iz a man, innit?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

has anyone else added their own ‘cream’ to that of a partner just to see them rub it into their face?

Drac

Does he like that Charlie?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Loving all the hate and indignation on here…. 😆

Ladies; you do know at least half of this lot bang on about not using moisturiser, but will secretly admire themselves in the mirror, wearing lycra?

The dirty bastards. Nonces the lot of ’em.

Drac

Rubbish I dont wear Lycra.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No you wear women’s knickers what you’ve nicked out of the hospital ‘patients’ left clothing’ store. You filthy fecker. 👿

And then you get two surgical masks to use as a bra and parade up and down the empty ward singing Dolly Parton’s hit ‘Jolene’.*

God just the thought of it makes me sick.

**** deviants.

*I’ll put on a dedication to you in’t Niteclub. X

Kevevs
    Free Member

Everytime I have one of these really difficult life choices or dillemas, when things are at their worst, I’m my own worst enemy and everything is bleak. I think and think and weigh up all the options and choices, then I just remember the age old adage…

ask a cyclist.

and If I can’t find one.

ask someone on the internet!

and if I still can’t find the answer.

I moisturise.

Drac

You’ve been watching me on chat roulette haven’t you?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

Mind you, you’ve not a bad voice I spose…

Check it out; Dolly Parton and Hannah Montana:

It’s disturbing, isn’t it? You’re asking yourself questions, aren’t you?

You dirty bastard. 😯 You ought to be locked up.

and if I still can’t find the answer.

I moisturise.

😆

Always good for you. One can never be too moist.

Kevevs
    Free Member

have you ever heard the phrase “moistness comes before the fall”?
    have you?

no. that’s because moist people never ever fall over. since records began, of people falling over, no moist people have ever been recorded falling over. Fact.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This is true. Scientifically proven and everything, at both the Ponds Institute and Laboratoire Garnier.

I feel sorry for all these dry faced men, Kev. Always falling off their bikes because of lack of skilz then blaming their tyres.

Oh well. 😐

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Failed to moisturise:

Travis

I think it’s great that she shows care for her chap, or maybe is looking out for herself as well.

Consider other peoples point of views, why does she want him to do it?

My wife also wants me to apply some as well, she says when we cuddle and whatnot, the dryness on my face is rough for her skin.
    If I don’t, she buys more and more product (more expensive that mens products) to compensate my lack of thought for her.

Karinofnine

This is a great thread, made me laugh.

Divagirl – brilliant post

iDave
    Free Member

Divagirl, I’m ready for you now…….

miketually
    Free Member

I mean how do we really know it has any of the stuff it says on the label??

Have you not seen the small print on the adverts? They ask 44 women what they think and if 23 agree with a cleverly-worded question they can make the claim in the advert.

Anyway, Jules might as well moisturise; he doesn’t have a beard, so bunnyhop already has a wife.

Bunnyhop

No beard Mike, but Jules did comment this morning how hairy his ears are becoming.

He has also denied all knowledge of me ever suggesting to him “would he like to wear some moisturiser”.
    Notice how carefully that was worded, so that, ‘make’ and ‘must’ never appeared.

I think we should have an STW pole as to how many of you lovely men wear/don’t wear moisturiser. I’m guessing there’s a lot of closet users on this here forum. Own up?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Buy him an Audi TT.

Class!

epicyclo

I suspect there’ll be a long STW queue for facials if DivaGirl opens a beauty salon. 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

No moisturiser here chez TJ

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘How can I get hubby to…..’ is closed to new replies.