Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • how are raisins made…? chicken and egg..?
  • yunki
    Free Member

we all know how grapes are made…

but who is making the raisins..?

glupton1976
    Free Member

Your assumption is incorrect.

mikey74
    Free Member

Rabbits.

footflaps

Our cats take grapes from the fruit bowl, play with them until they lose them under the fridge. Several months later, when cleaning under the fridge I recover the raisins. Not a very scalable production method I’ll admit…..

eskay

Where is this? Jesus, the grapes around here are kind of grape sized, those are massive.

Coyote
    Free Member

I sense a Badger photoshop is required…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

brakes
    Free Member

this is absurd, they are quite clearly sultanas

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It reminds me of how they make penguins ……. clickty click

EDIT : beaten by Coyote 🙂

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

brakes
    Free Member

haha!
    the other two yellow-hatted ones look like they’re having a spit-roast!

Bez

Coyote
    Free Member

Genuine lolz. Thanks. 😆

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

My mother ate one of our rabbit’s pellets once, when I was small.

It ended up in the raisin bowl – I have no idea how, honest.

JoeG
    Free Member

brakes 😆

gofasterstripes 😆

avdave2

Our cats take grapes from the fruit bowl, play with them until they lose them under the fridge. Several months later, when cleaning under the fridge I recover the raisins. Not a very scalable production method I’ll admit…..

Well a quick Google comes up with an estimated 400 million domestic cats worldwide and figures of 10 million fridges sold each year in the US alone. So let’s not dismiss your method just yet. I can’t see it being that hard to train 400 million cats. And what if you started to use all domestic appliances and moved on to lions which we all know can move far more grapes than a domestic cat. If you’re in a hurry you could use cheetahs and ovens.

eskay

Well my mum was in a bar once and took a peanut out of the dish on the bar when waiting for my dad to order a drink, only to find that they were discarded olive stones…..!!!!

yunki
    Free Member

an ex girlfriend had an intolerable pet cockatiel that she doted on.. It was vicious, jealous, territorial and lived pretty much free range in the house with us..

I was eating a coronation chicken sarnie one day, and looked down to see a spec of filling on my shirt.. I quickly scooped it up and popped it in my gob only to discover that it wasn’t a tiny morsel of yummy chook in creamy curry mayo at all, but an unfathomably abominable and bitter nugget of birdshit..

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘how are raisins made…? chicken and egg..?’ is closed to new replies.