Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How am I going to get to the end of the week – suggestions needed.
  • stumpyjon

I shall be parting company with my employer on Friday (redundancy), the sun’s out, it’s going to be warmer than the summer, I’ve already mentally left. It’s Tuesday morning and I’m already posting on here. I’m not sure I’m going to make to Friday…………..

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

me and graham will be riding wednesday evening if you want to join us call me 07875434787 to make arrangements .it will be laid back to the point of falling off nattering , Mart

camo16
    Free Member

A former colleague – then approaching retirement – let me in on his secret mantra in the days before he left work. It was this:

Cough, cough. Sounds like a week off.

Hope you find something else soon.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Time is right to set the plumbum oscillating I say.

I prescribe a stripey deckchair, some cold stellas and a good book.

Don’t forget factor 20 – even in October. Enjoy.

stumpyjon

Mart

would love to, Wednesday is the one night of the week I can’t do, daughters at ballet so I get to look after my ladone. If you’re out another evening next week I may well be up for it.

camo cheers, got a job offer last Friday, I had two weeks of worry but feel a bit like I’ve won the lottery. That is also not helping the commitment to work issues either 😆

camo16
    Free Member

Nice one. I’m glad things have worked out for you. 🙂

Now… Cough. Cough.

You’re feeling unwell, mate, I can feel it… 8)

Happy trails!

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I shall be parting company with my employer on Friday (redundancy)

got a job offer last Friday

Well if the desk is emptied, the stationary cupboard raided, you’ve spent 20 minutes saying farewell to each of your collegues and you daon’t have any loose ends outstanding sounds like time for gardening leave (if your boss is understanding) or a mild stomach complaint(If he/she isn’t)

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

graham will be out friday for a pre-pub bimble but I may be tied up , we will be up at lee quarry for the races sunday , Mart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How am I going to get to the end of the week – suggestions needed.’ is closed to new replies.