Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • How all Fridays should be?
  • matt_outandabout

😀

Cut to descent with with *the* perfect descending tune on the iPod…
    And 20 mins riding later:

tang
    Free Member

I’d be happy with that any day of the week!

mtbfix

Packed wife and child off to Legoland at 930. Then jumped on the bike for a few hours of Chilterns rumbling. Included in the jaunt were a few cheeky explorations and a pub with beer and chips. Happy days!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    matt_outandabout

Indeed. And tomorrow, despite a goosed wheel bearing on car, I plan on heading out somewhere big 🙂

ska-49
    Free Member

Jealous of that scenery!

Had a 30 mile ride on the MTB exploring bits of Essex. Was lovley.

takisawa2

I went to work. 😕

Drac

Excellent. I was planning on riding to a pub tonight but we took the kids to the beach, just finished a steak and now now enjoying Blackberry and Elderflower Pimms.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Work here too

geoffj

Glorious sunshine here in Brittany. Body boarding, a couple of Leffes and then moules frites for dinner. MOAB comes a close ish second though.

matt_outandabout

I worked all day – that was a head out at 6pm….

DarrenH

someone has to taki 😕
    got 17 miles in at Painswick beacon/cranham/coopers hill before the twins sports day earlier,
    it were lovely 😀

boxfish
    Free Member

Worked…

Next week off though. Bring it on! 😀

Smugtastic

joat

On a short break on Rutland Water, 35 mile road ride, bit of miniature golf, bit of tennis (playing and watching), tuna steak for dinner with beer and wine. Similar tomorrow with the weekend crowds no doubt.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I’ve had an ace day at Glentress. From about five onwards the trails were dead which was ace…the sun was out, they’d dried out nicely. Happy days.

The view from the top of Spooky Woods was ace, sat there on my Todd for a bit and just looked at it.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Stuck at work tonight and busy all weekend but there’s a new toy sitting in the garage waiting to be taken out for it’s first ride. Not the ideal Friday or indeed weekend!

joat

Your Todd seems quite an accommodating kind of fella mindmap 😛

dibboid
    Free Member

Had a ace ride out around a very dry and dusty wyre forest. too bloody hot tho and the flies were all over me chillin at home now with a nice cold beer and some fresh homemade bread pudding that the Mrs made whilst I was out. Might go and have a 3rd slice. :mrgreen:

simondbarnes

I was working all day but I did manage to squeeze in 122km of commuting. Happy with that 🙂

legolam
    Free Member

Spent the whole day at Glentress. I’d have cycled till my legs fell off if I didn’t have to drive back to Newcastle. Epic day!

RustyMac

No pics from me but tonight I got out for the first time since our little girl was born 4 months ago. Nothing exciting, just scoping out the commute to work I will have from our new house in a month or so’s time. Just a steady 14 miles but man it was good to get back out on a bike. The ride did also serve as a good shake down of my new bike I have finally finished building (only taken since Christmas) 😳

christhetall
    Free Member

At the end of a very long day that included High Street, Kirkstone pass and a lot of pushing

Can’t work out why my pic won’t work

Pic

Tracey

Took the afternoon off and spent it up on Cut gate. Awesome afternoon

geoffj

matt_outandabout – Member
    I worked all day – that was a head out at 6pm….
    POSTED 23 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

What is this working on a Friday of which you speak? 8)

matt_outandabout

Bandit.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘How all Fridays should be?’ is closed to new replies.