Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How about another new NVQ or similar…. in Parenting?
  • slackalice
    Free Member

Given that nowadays we now seemingly need an NVQ to go for a p*ss, is it not about time some sort of qualification was introduced for parenting?

The greatest task/responsibility we have is to produce the next generation – into well balanced, aware and rounded individuals. Yet a new human life can be created by two people with little life experience – in many cases, still ‘kids’themselves.

10 billion population by 2050… Diminshing resources… where is the tipping point?

I’m tempted to suggest that all people from the age of say 11 are put on some kind of contraceptive until they can prove themselves as competent. No matter their age.

No fascism, just realism.

althepal

Well, they’ve passed the first practical..

althepal

But I dont disagree with what you’re saying..
    Too late in the day to turn into a rant thread though and I’m tired.
    Will see how this his later when I’m up!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    squattingmouse
    Free Member

I shall join the gathering of teachers waiting to see how this common staff room rant pans out…

MoreCashThanDash

When we reach the tipping point, an NVQ in allotment gardening and self defence may be the better option…..

RichPenny
    Free Member

LOL

aracer
    Free Member

I just want to know where I get my NVQ in going for a p*ss. Something I often have trouble with.

slackalice
    Free Member

althepal 😆

slackalice
    Free Member

No rant as such, more of a point of discussion for those of us too ill or apathetic to go for a ride…

And I’m kinda with you morecashthandash!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How about another new NVQ or similar…. in Parenting?’ is closed to new replies.