Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hotels in Hanoi ?
  • tonyplym
    Free Member

Will be visiting Hanoi soon – anyone been recently and have a decent hotel that they’d care to recommend? – not looking for luxury, just somewhere that is clean, reasonably quiet, sensibly priced (ideally around £40 per room for B+B) and fairly close to the Old Town district. Cheers in advance.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not recently …. but have been many times, fantastic city

Look on TripAdvisor that’s what I do. Places change so can’t recommend. Glamour option is always the Metropole but an old town house is more fun and a bit of “character” never hurt me.

Clean ? Yes generally but it is Asia
    Quiet ? Thats not why you go to Hanoi 😉

obelix
    Free Member

The Hanoi Hilton used to be the place to stay. Especially popular amongst the aviaton set. Don’t think it’s still going though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fattyre500
    Free Member

Have you ever tried Airbnb? Stayed in some great places in Canada with them and it was v.cheap. There are 300+ places for Hanoi when you look on their site.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Stayed at the metropole. Bloody lovely. Nicest croissants I’ve ever had. No tipping policy is nice as well.

Sorry not much help. It’s worth a splurge though. I really liked Hanoi.

Pigface
    Free Member

I stayed in a little place that was a bit out of the centre, didn’t bother me as I walked everywhere just soaking it all up. Plenty of touts at the airport.

The traffic will blow your mind, be warned 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hotels in Hanoi ?’ is closed to new replies.