Hotel near Malaga airport? Landing at 22:35.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hotel near Malaga airport? Landing at 22:35.
  • Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer
    Subscriber

I’ve booked a holiday 🙂 Only trouble is I decided to travel the night before so I could get a cheap flight and need a hotel in easy reach of Malaga airport. It’s just me, a rucksack and a bike bag. Holiday Inn Express is close and there are buses but maybe not at the time I will arrive, 22:35.

Anyone got any recommendations? Must be a few here have made the same trip.

cranberry

Take a taxi to the Holiday Inn Express.

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer
    Subscriber

I could treat myself to a taxi, have you been to that hotel?

jota180

The last train from the airport (very close to arrivals) leaves at 23:42 and heads south down the Costa Del Sol, stopping at all the resorts.

Mackem

Are you going with a guiding company? If so, they might be abe to accomodate you and get you there.

Subscriber

The train would open up endless choice but I don’t have 100% faith I can get that last train from a ‘scheduled’ landing time only just over an hour before.

Yes, I’m going with a guiding company who will pick me up Saturday morning along with others. I think they are about two hours away so a night in a cheap hotel is the best choice, I can have a beer and a nights sleep straight off the plane.

ElShalimo

maybe the guiding company can recommend a nearby place?

Subscriber

maybe the guiding company can recommend

Are you suggesting some professional outfit with the experience of thousands of customers would be better placed to advise me than STW? Outrageous!

Who’s the guiding company
    your going with mate?

chrisdw

We’ve just been out. Didn’t bother with a guiding company. Just used Strava and the internet to work out the routes. Amazing biking and awesome weather. Considering how much of a MTB mecca it’s becoming; we saw hardly any other bikers. Just some rude Irish lads and some mega fast Spanish guys.

No help with the hotel tho i’m afraid!

Subscriber

It’s Ciclo Montana I’m going with. Not until May but I like to get this stuff booked in advance. Looks like I will go for the Holiday Inn Express as it’s close and should be fine.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hotel near Malaga airport? Landing at 22:35.’ is closed to new replies.