Horsley Riders

Home Forum Chat Forum Horsley Riders

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Horsley Riders
  • When I occasionally play in Horsley on a Sunday morning I see a group of riders congregating on the junction of Ockham Road and Forest Road at about 9am. Don't know if it's just a group of friends who ride regularly or whether it's a club or a group ride open to all. I would stop to ask but it's not the safest place to stop for a chat. Anyone any idea? Thanks.

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

+1 interest here (Guildford based)

Let's try this again during the day.

Hicksy

Hi, I live in Horsley, and sometimes go that way with a few friends – but that sounds a bit early for us and a bit to near home for a rest! It may be the Muddymoles – they have a website and do weekly rides IIRC.

Anyhow, if anyone fancies getting together for I ride I'd be up for it.

Andy

Cheers Hicksy. Where do you ride from Horsley. I'm in Guidlford so tend to do Newlands, St Martha's, Blackheath, Winterfold etc. Would be interested in exploring elsewhere when and if it dries up!!!!

Hicksy

I mainly ride from home so up through Sheepleas and onto the Downs, White Down, Ranmore, Newlands, Ockham or over to Box Hill or Pitch/Holmbury/Leith Hills. We've found a few good loops but would be good to explore some more. You can always email me (as can anyone (within reason!)) if you fancy getting together for a ride. Am generally happy to go out in all weathers, day or night.

Cheers for that. I can't see your e-mail in your profile though.

Hicksy

Can you not guess it then?! Sorry, now should be visible.

Andy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Horsley Riders’ is closed to new replies.