Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • horrid jobs for the weather?
  • muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I just did the washing up. Sweated bullets.

jam-bo

yesterday was a tough day…

Drac

I make no apologies for being good looking and sitting about on my arse all day enjoying ice creams

We all have our place in the world.

trevron73
    Free Member

I used to clean the bogs at “The blue rose ” in Ibiza town ,no aircon in the lavs, that dirty TV, Patrick used to spray all over the joint. Staff party’s were ace though if not sticky -god i miss it ? beats cooking?lol now i cook burgers on Camber beach .

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I am a sewage engineer.

I think that should just about finish this thread off 😉

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

sea kayak instructor working out of Oban, that must be just awful (not that I’m rampantly jealous or anything)

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Capt. Kronos – Member
    I am a sewage engineer.

I think we have a winner…

bruneep – Member
    Drac – Moderator
    Nah too easy a job seavers. If you have time to pose for calendar whilst on duty then you’re not working
    I make no apologies for being good looking and sitting about on my arse all day enjoying ice creams

You wholetime get all the glamour 😉 . I’m retained so get the chance to swap stuffy office for sweltering fire kit at random intervals. We were out at an RTC last Friday where I swear standing by the roadside in full PPE felt hotter than a building fire. Our boots melted into the tarmac!

MrOvershoot

At the moment I’m drinking about 4 liters of fluid a day and I’m still getting dehydrated.
    Total power failure on site means we are running from 2 x 1250kva generators we have named Paul Gascoigne & George Best as they have a serious drink problem 7000 litres of diesel a day.
    The cube tanks are located 3 meters from the hot air outlets the air temp coming out is 75degC !!! standing there for 15 minutes per tank filling up is right on the point of passing out.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘horrid jobs for the weather?’ is closed to new replies.